Bills tried to sign WR Isaiah McKenzie off Broncos PS; claim on waivers

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He looks like a “River” ...kids names these days smh

I'm a teacher. When I taught in the inner city I had a student named Alpacino. No lie. He was always in trouble too, so you'd be shouting "Alpacino quiet down and do your work!" Still makes me chuckle and wonder what parents are thinking sometimes. I think mom was a big Scarface fan.

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Haha (+1) 3

It should be clear to everyone that McDimwit and Beane have absolutely no clue what they're doing... -None....   

Poor Terry and Kim Pegula... They keep falling for the same old spiel.

5 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I consider myself to be a pretty knowledgeable fan...but what the hell is a River Cracraft? 

I really thought injuries ended his career... He was a stud at WASU, when he could play, but he was plagued by injuries…. I'm shocked to hear he made a roster!

Edited by #34fan
  • Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2018 at 10:28 PM, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

There have been and are good WRs available. There is no team in the league that needs help at the position more then us. It’s truly inexcusable that it’s gone on this long and it’s very upsetting that we have done nothing to fix it.

It's weird how much we don't appear to value the position. Panthers regime when Beane and Gettleman were together had the same mentality

I think the position makes a huge difference. Not to rehash a Tyrod debate but just look at his best games when he had Watkins Goodwin Woods all healthy vs his last year when he had Clay and Shady. JUST MAKING A POINT that better receivers make EVERYTHING easier.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

On 11/2/2018 at 7:29 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Seriously.  My son’s friends....Finn, Brody, Connor, Braeden, Tucker, Ronan....?

I’m waiting for a Tim or a Brian.  Maybe a John or a Larry?  WTF?

Don't get me started on millennial boy names.   Brecklin and Bryson and Grayson good lord they're all terrible.   

Seriously.  My son’s friends....Finn, Brody, Connor, Braeden, Tucker, Ronan....?

My friends brother in law is named little John. Didn't believe it. They showed me the birth certificate sure enough first name little John. 

On 11/2/2018 at 5:46 PM, YoloinOhio said:

He looks like a “River” ...kids names these days smh

3 hours ago, Soda Popinski said:

Don't get me started on millennial boy names.   Brecklin and Bryson and Grayson good lord they're all terrible.   

NSFW but it fits with what you’re talking about:

NSFW!!!

• Haha (+1) 4