DeVante Parker tonight

DBilz2500

29 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

But it’s Gase. He’s a douche and Sean knows that too. 

He really is. He trashes his own players all the time. If there is a coach to trash, it's Gase.

Parker has shown flashes and is always a "break out candidate" every year. Fact is he has underachieved and seems to be always hurt. Maybe a change of scenery serves him well or maybe he's really not that great. I wouldn't give up anything more than a 7th and nothing more than a lower tier 1year deal in FA i f we pursued him. 

20 minutes ago, H2o said:

Parker has shown flashes and is always a "break out candidate" every year. Fact is he has underachieved and seems to be always hurt. Maybe a change of scenery serves him well or maybe he's really not that great. I wouldn't give up anything more than a 7th and nothing more than a lower tier 1year deal in FA i f we pursued him. 

He has plenty of talent, it’s a shame he is so soft. Hopefully his agents harsh words towards the coach light a fire under Parker. He is fun to watch when he actually plays and wants to be out there.

Edited by Commonsense

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

He has plenty of talent, it’s a shame he is so soft. Hopefully his agents harsh words towards the coach light a fire under Parker. He is fun to watch when he actually plays and wants to be out there.

I thought he was going to be the next AJ Green when he was at Louisville 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

His best chance at success would be going to Houston and taking Fuller’s spot. Hopkins is a pro’s pro, he could teach Parker a thing or two. 

And he wouldn't need to be a focal point - just a complimentary piece. Miami have tried to make him a focal point for about 3 years with no success.

• Like (+1) 2