How much would you pay for a Kelly picture or autograph?

Just Jack

I would pay as much for his autograph as he is willing to pay for mine.  Maybe we can trade Christmas cards? That would be cool, but we never actually get around to Christmas cards.... I’ll end up owing him one....

"How much would you pay for a Kelly picture or autograph ?"

I paid a fair price to watch him, but, what I paid to watch the downfall after him, and for so long, was way too much. 

Edited by I am the egg man

22 hours ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Same here. Some people are collectors though.  I was talking to a friend who is a collector about the recent trend of crossover jerseys and bobble heads.  I think they’re weird but as a collector he likes them.  A recent bobble head here in the BayArea is Kevin Durant in a San Jose Sharks jersey holding a hockey stick.  There have also been Warriors jerseys in the colors of the A’s and the Sharks and vice versa. I wouldn’t buy one but people do.

Yeah. Value is what a person is willing to pay. I've never understood it, but to each their own.

I'd personally rather have a fifth of whisky than the freakin Mona Lisa.

Zero interest in possessing items someone deems valuable for some abstract reason. Again, to each their own.

On a side note, also met Kelly. I was living in Delaware working for a shoe store and he of all people was the guest for the grand opening. I was about 19 and I'm sure I annoyed the hell out of him with my questions. Great dude.

Edit: He actually autographed an Eric Moulds jersey I owned which seems really odd looking back.

Edited by LSHMEAB

34 minutes ago, DougFlutie7 said:

How much would I pay another grown man to write his name down for me?  Zero point zero. 

Not even if it were for the autograph of the greatest actor of all time, "The Duke" John Wayne ?....the guy they named the college after.

tenor.gif?itemid=11075514

Edited by I am the egg man

On 10/25/2018 at 9:17 PM, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Same here. Some people are collectors though.  I was talking to a friend who is a collector about the recent trend of crossover jerseys and bobble heads.  I think they’re weird but as a collector he likes them.  A recent bobble head here in the BayArea is Kevin Durant in a San Jose Sharks jersey holding a hockey stick.  There have also been Warriors jerseys in the colors of the A’s and the Sharks and vice versa. I wouldn’t buy one but people do.

Can you find out how much a Buffalo Bills Stanley Cup Champions banner is worth? 

I have met Jim at a game he was doing promotional stuff in one of the back lots of the stadium & the friend that got me the tickets boss is a good friend with Jim & got him to sign a NFL "The Duke" football for me i have it in a case displayed in my home he is a class act for sure very dedicated to the Bills & all he does around him !! 

On 10/26/2018 at 12:27 AM, KD in CA said:

My ex-wife did charity work way back with someone from the Pats who got her (me) a football w/ Jim, Bruce, TT, Andre and a couple other sigs after a game.  It's still in the case downstairs in the basement.

Are you sure it's not OJ's?  He might come over to appropriate it back.

Autograph sessions like this can easily be authenticated.  Usually autographs that are not done at a session like this are sloppy and cannot be authenticated through a legitimate 3rd party authenticator.   Collectors want stuff that is authenticated.  It's worth a lot more money.  Yes, most of your autographs at training camp, at the airport etc are worth nothing.