[Name Only Title] Wyatt Teller?

Dave Allen

8 hours ago, 2018 Our Year For Sure said:

Na, Tarons been really good

Let's suppose that that's true, that he's actually great.  You leapfrogged the point entirely.  

Typical here.  Everyone wants to be right, so very few people look at the big picture.  Unfortunately that's EXACTLY the problem with our FO.  

23 minutes ago, TaskersGhost said:

Let's suppose that that's true, that he's actually great.  You leapfrogged the point entirely.  

Typical here.  Everyone wants to be right, so very few people look at the big picture.  Unfortunately that's EXACTLY the problem with our FO.  

Lol

On 10/25/2018 at 10:57 AM, blacklabel said:

The way the college game is played these days has impacted the development of OL and QBs the most. 

WR's as well.  Getting spoon fed plays and every offense designed to play in space it must shock a player's system when they get to the pros and have to analyze a defense before the play or as the play gets under way having to make decisions based on the movements of the defense.

12 hours ago, purple haze said:

WR's as well.  Getting spoon fed plays and every offense designed to play in space it must shock a player's system when they get to the pros and have to analyze a defense before the play or as the play gets under way having to make decisions based on the movements of the defense.

Right you are. It's just such a different style they play in college, offensively anyway. And it affects numerous teams. I watched a bunch of different games yesterday and there were OL breakdowns all over the place, especially if the OL had more younger players than veterans. Teams like the Rams, Pats, Packers, etc. all have OLs comprised of mainly veteran players which is why they're usually successful. Most teams have a mix of vets and younger guys and it just takes time to gel and become a unit that's all on the same page.

He looks good in preseason, he doesn't ever see the field.  Peterman looks good in preseason, we cut a veteran and go with him instead.   

McDermott has his favorites and his not so favorites.    I'm thinking because Vlad is one of Castillo's favorites, Teller won't have a chance to play this year. 

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 12:22 PM, ColoradoBills said:

Not sure about McDermott and Boettger.

It's so nice to see a sentence like this end in Boettger instead of Beane.  There's too much criticism of the coach instead of the proper doubt about the other McDermott. 

From now on every time I'm about to get mad that someone is being overly critical of our coach, I'm going to pretend they're talking about the O-lineman & calm myself down.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

If he was a year one starting prospect he would have been taken before round 5.  Not many rookies can start on the Oline, it is tougher to play than other positions.  Most other positions a guy can be used in situational play or to give someone else a rest.  O-line does not rotate.