[Name Only Title] Wyatt Teller?

Dave Allen

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

and for benching Vlad not the Impaler

about time this team started drafting my players !

...this Castillo is effin' nauseating.....if it IS broke, DON'T fix it......how possibly does a HC of competence keep a foul ball like this on his staff is an indictment of woefully poor judgment......OR....fear of one helluva set of pictures...SMH.....

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...this Castillo is effin' nauseating.....if it IS broke, DON'T fix it......how possibly does a HC of competence keep a foul ball like this on his staff is an indictment of woefully poor judgment......OR....fear of one helluva set of pictures...SMH.....

McD must know something we dont.

Earlier in the first he blocked his player and then peeled off and hit the DE that was being blocked by the LT and knocked him on his ass. 

Hes improved not not only the LG play but the LT play as well. 

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, GimmeSomeProcess said:

Teller may have had the best performance of any olinemen has had all season. Not ready to annoinet him as the starter going into next season but great start. Also, notice how Dawkins played with a competent linemen next to him 

He should not leave the field as a starter again for this team

• Like (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, GimmeSomeProcess said:

Teller may have had the best performance of any olinemen has had all season. Not ready to annoinet him as the starter going into next season but great start. Also, notice how Dawkins played with a competent linemen next to him 

The Jets are a garbage team so I take any performance with a grain of salt. That being said a good game is a good game and I think almost regardless of how he played in this game Teller should start the rest of the way simply to see what he has If Teller finishes the season strong then you can focus on Center and the right side of the O-line.

Just now, billsfan89 said:

The Jets are a garbage team so I take any performance with a grain of salt. That being said a good game is a good game and I think almost regardless of how he played in this game Teller should start the rest of the way simply to see what he has If Teller finishes the season strong then you can focus on Center and the right side of the O-line.

The jets might be a garbage team.....but their down linemen are NOT

Teller was making big boy plays all day against a good DL

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

The jets might be a garbage team.....but their down linemen are NOT

Teller was making big boy plays all day against a good DL

That's true but the Jets played like crap and came out flat. I am not trying to diminish Teller's performance but rather just avoid being a prisoner of the moment and add some context to his performance. To me Teller looked good and if he  continues to play like this he will be the starter next season too.

3 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

I mean their a bad team and all but so our we. Also this d is no joke only gave up 160 total yards last week