[Name Only Title] Wyatt Teller?

Dave Allen

5 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Awesome I would like to see what he can do!

Ducasse is too soft. Miller has been a huge disappointment. For guy who made big strides in his second year only to get benched basically in his third, he hasn't shown what he said he would this preseason 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

I have a vision, and the vision is this: LT-1st rounder, LG-Dawkins, C-Paradis or Moore, RG-Teller/3rd or 4th rounder, RT-Williams (from Carolina of course lol). It's time for a heavy duty investment here folks.

the line is in need of serious work.  Although I wouldn't take one in Rd. 1.  The value seems to be late Rd1-Rd.2.   I'd trade down for one, however.   And grab two (late round 1, early rd. 2).  Then WR.  

1 hour ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

I have a vision, and the vision is this: LT-1st rounder, LG-Dawkins, C-Paradis or Moore, RG-Teller/3rd or 4th rounder, RT-Williams (from Carolina of course lol). It's time for a heavy duty investment here folks.

This is where I expect us to concentrate our free agency money......and honestly Mills has not been the biggest problem on our OL which says a lot

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

the line is in need of serious work.  Although I wouldn't take one in Rd. 1.  The value seems to be late Rd1-Rd.2.   I'd trade down for one, however.   And grab two (late round 1, early rd. 2).  Then WR.  

I hope so - if we could land N'keal Harry and a starting/year two starter OL by doing that I'm all for it. The only wrench is a top 5 pick, do we trade down, take Oliver/Bosa/BPA if available, go Greg Little, reach for Harry unless he keeps rising? 

I'd much rather they address OL in FA given the crop available, likely unpopular, but I'm okay overpaying Paradis and Saffold to bolster the line...

44 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This is where I expect us to concentrate our free agency money......and honestly Mills has not been the biggest problem on our OL which says a lot

LOL yea it does.   It says the bar has been lowered to sub-terrainian  levels.