Did McCoy Quit or Did the Bills Shelve Him?

Gugny

I'm sure I'm not the only one who asked the television, "where the hell did he hurt his head?"

The phantom injury play is likely the last play for McCoy as a Bill.

I don't think he's got quit in him, so I'm more inclined to believe that the Bills are just protecting their future 3rd or 4th round pick.

One thing's for damn sure, though .... the whole "McCoy is in concussion protocol," thing is a bunch of crap.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I'm sure I'm not the only one who asked the television, "where the hell did he hurt his head?"

I don't think he's got quit in him, so I'm more inclined to believe that the Bills are just protecting their future 3rd or 4th round pick.

One thing's for damn sure, though .... the whole "McCoy is in concussion protocol," thing is a bunch of crap.  

His helmet hit the turf first and hard.  I don't buy your conspiracy theory.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He hit his head, he went face first into the turf  and his helmet hit right above his face mask. Besides concussion wouldn’t be the injury to fake. And that was a game against a bad D you would of wanted McCoy to play good in. The Pats D is also giving up yards as well, so having him out there to showcase he has enough left makes more sense.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

His helmet hit the turf first and hard.  I don't buy your conspiracy theory.

Here's a conspiracy for you....McCoy paid a guy to tackle him in such a way that he could fake the concussion and not have to take the field this week with our marshmallow O Line.

• Haha (+1) 3

35 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You're better than this.  I think.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Just now ending the night or did we start drinking a little early?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

it was as plain to see as the day your mamma dropped you on your head..he slammed his head hard

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Look at it again...he landed pretty hard on his head