NFL quarterbacking is hard

I don’t know anything about anything, but I have been watching football for 40 years or so.  It just seems like there is some kind of learning curve with the QB position.  Like it takes a little longer to figure it out or something.

Weird, I know...

9 minutes ago, Success said:

I don’t know anything about anything, but I have been watching football for 40 years or so.  It just seems like there is some kind of learning curve with the QB position.  Like it takes a little longer to figure it out or something.

Weird, I know...

I learned calculus in a matter of hours. 

That was after I got a D the first semester I took it. (The D was insulting, because it implied I knew something, but all I could do was find the classroom.)  It might just take a little time to click. 

2 hours ago, Success said:

Weird, I know...

It's all that noise screaming through the headset.  There are "helicopter parents", we now got "helicopter coaches."

Ditka eat Your heart out!

Unless You're Tommy Cheatriot and they keep the headsets on to actually walk him through.  Or... Jam the opponent.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Every year at least half the NFL has a franchise QB who plays the game as it obviously has to be played 

bills refuse to draft or teach someone this very basic and obvious concept of QB in 2018

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Every year at least half the NFL has a franchise QB who plays the game as it obviously has to be played 

bills refuse to draft or teach someone this very basic and obvious concept of QB in 2018

The top 15 passing teams in terms of overall yardage so far this year have @ 1,000 yards or more passing than we do.

We're dead last, the only team in the league still below 1,000 total yards, sitting proudly in 32nd position with 906 yards.

We are not even good enough to be a bad passing team.  We're an irrelevant team.

47 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

The top 15 passing teams in terms of overall yardage so far this year have @ 1,000 yards or more passing than we do.

We're dead last, the only team in the league still below 1,000 total yards, sitting proudly in 32nd position with 906 yards.

We are not even good enough to be a bad passing team.  We're an irrelevant team.

With some of the games we have already put up, we might still be under 1000 after MNF lol