Bronco's cut Chad Kelly

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

His dad is kind've a working stiff, though.    I think for Tops,  a company that has been a sh*t show for some time now.   He's not on JK's financial teet so he hasn't really had the opportunity to follow his kid everywhere.    

Doesn't take much money to keep your son from becoming a douchebag....

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Livinginthepast said:

"you guys"? what guys are those? the burgeoning Chad Kelly fan club? LOL I really didn't know he existed until about 2 months ago. I'm just throwing it out there as a discussion point. Bring him in or not , I don't really care that much either way. However to say that Kelly is any more of an idiot or dbag than say Vick, Peterson or Jones is just silly. And to say that what he did is any more crazy than Zay jones is also not being fair.  Finally saying that Kelly is probably better than Peterman or Anderson is just being honest.  Its just a hypothetical discussion anyway because  McJesus and Co would never give him a chance. Kelly's sins are probably unpardonable in their eyes and they have proven themselves somewhat clueless at assessing offensive talent!

I'm pretty sure I can say hes more of a dbag then Zay Jones at this point.  Zay made one mistake Kelly has been doing this for years...since high school.  Also how to do you know much about him considering you didnt know Kelly existed until two months ago?  I dont care if we bring him in...my point is Kelly has yet to prove anything on an NFL field and continues to be an idiot.  Hes never started an NFL game sp who knows.

54 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

my brother's son had a boy with the same disease at the exact same time as jim, jill and hunter.  they owed to him out of respect to draft chad and john elway had to pony up to help jim out. that's a disgrace by this org. and i'm sure a lot of you young guys can't understand it, but take my word for it.

jim carried this city and to this day brings us the love of fans on a national basis. no one has ever done more for this team and city. the kid needs to be brought home where he can have a chance to mature and succeed. i mean whose never plopped on a strangers couch, porch, yard , bushes.....anywho  they can jockey roster spots until josh comes back then cut anderson....who will most likely be injured by tuesday.

it's a small price to pay for a guy that could turn into his uncle. again, spare me the cliche's.  he's a cheaper choice than carr....who we will get outbid for and could surpass him in talent and success. remember, he went from last pick in the draft to fans clamoring to start over keenum for the broncos.

imo it would be a huge pr move and also add a possible long term talent to the team.  he's basically a gift being given to us knowing that the price for carr(who has probably never seen a snowflake... from the sky) and seems to be oft injured. it's a no brainer.

The Bill's owed it to Kelly to draft Chad...that's one of the dumbest things I have ever heard on this board.

1 hour ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Jim had his son born with a terminal illness and had to suffer through his early passing. He has since been through multiple battles with cancer. What makes you think that he's got the time or energy to put into a screwup nephew that has pissed away every opportunity he's been given?

Because Jim's all about family and he wants to see his nephew succeed. 

17 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Doesn't take much money to keep your son from becoming a douchebag....

DNA is a big factor.

If CK were the best behaved of the Kelly men at that same age he could still be a huge douchebag.

People who act like uncle JK should be disgusted or shocked at his behavior are f*cking hilarious.........JK and his bros were terrible........they were like a gang running interference for their bad behavior.........they are probably scared sh*tless because they realize how unwilling to listen they were at that age and how much danger that kid could be in in 2018.

Anyone here think JK was never so wasted he would have wandered into someone's home and got arrested.............I mean if he didn't have a posse of bros to either stop him or stop the homeowner from making the call?

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, prissythecat said:

Given the guy's off field history,  what make anyone think that another NFL team will waste time on him?  After a certain point,  its not worth it

Some team might sign him in the off-season to kick the tires. But he is going to have to prove he is good off the field before some team even gives him a camp spot. 

21 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

I'm pretty sure I can say hes more of a dbag then Zay Jones at this point.  Zay made one mistake Kelly has been doing this for years...since high school.  Also how to do you know much about him considering you didnt know Kelly existed until two months ago?  I dont care if we bring him in...my point is Kelly has yet to prove anything on an NFL field and continues to be an idiot.  Hes never started an NFL game sp who knows.

I never said that Zay Jones was a dbag. Far from it. What I was getting at with him was that his incident was very messy and very public. He was out of his mind. I thought for sure that he would never play football again. This year he is back and the incident is forgotten. 2nd chances in the NFL are possible no matter how crazy the situation is. But yes Kelly hasn't proved anything yet and has already burned a few bridges. His chances at redemption are few at this point but we could sign him for almost nothing and if it fails and he acts his usual self, then cut him.  

4 hours ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

Well, some of his issues are actually more likely rooted in societal norms and expectations of what defines masculinity, but we won't get into that on a football discussion board.

Yea, he has made some mistakes, but nothing unforgivable, especially considering the number of guys that get second and third chances after beating their kids,  raping women, and punching/strangling their significant others. By comparison,  Chad Kelly is a saint.

And you want to talk about douche bags? Eli Manning and Bryce Harper are likely the two biggest douch bags in all of professional sports, but they're happily employed. 

What have Eli Manning and Bryce Harper done that compares to the stupidity of Chad Kelly?

Also expound on the societal norms... let's get into that on a football message board.

And on the edit, Eli and Bryce are way better at their job than Chad Kelly.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

14 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

I never said that Zay Jones was a dbag. Far from it. What I was getting at with him was that his incident was very messy and very public. He was out of his mind. I thought for sure that he would never play football again. This year he is back and the incident is forgotten. 2nd chances in the NFL are possible no matter how crazy the situation is. But yes Kelly hasn't proved anything yet and has already burned a few bridges. His chances at redemption are few at this point but we could sign him for almost nothing and if it fails and he acts his usual self, then cut him.  

You said Chad Kelly is no bigger of a dbag then Zay Jones..Vick...and Peterson.  That's calling him a Dbag.

20 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

The swagger the Bills need!

Yet, We get pick-machine Nathan Jimmy Swaggert-Peterman.  Must be saying all the right things?

May least Jimmy Swaggert can play the piano, and motivate a congregation.

Chad Kelly has absolutely no redeeming qualities.

9 minutes ago, The Senator said:

May least Jimmy Swaggert can play the piano, and motivate a congregation to empty their wallets and purses to him.

Chad Kelly has absolutely no redeeming qualities.

There, fixed the m*****f***** for you.  There's an especially warm corner of the afterlife just waiting for a******* like Swaggert and his kind.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013