Bronco's cut Chad Kelly

19 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Kaepernick - Bad QB, distraction, media circus, son of a b*tch

Chad Kelly - Good kid, best QB since uncle

jim, come on, let’s give him one more chance, surround him with love 

Kaep's an SOB but Chad's a good boy???? Whoa.

2 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Rips up college

Huge problems off the field

No NFL success

Gets cut from NFL

Difference is Manziel was considered a much higher prospect and won a heisman trophy. 

Kelly’s injury senior year is why he fell on draft day. Manziel had to start on day 1 because, Cleveland. Kelly was a legit heisman candidate in college before off-field issues and injuries. Kelly has not even had a chance to prove himself on an NFL field yet. 

• Like (+1) 1

I can picture it now.  The game is tied here with 3:25 remaining in the fourth quarter, 10 to 10. Hold on a second...it looks like Chad Kelly has run on to the field!  Chad Kelly is on the field and he....oh my god...he has body slammed the Junior Wildcats starting QB and is now stomping on tight end little Eric Johnson.  Players are fleeing the enraged Chad Kelly but hes just too fast.  Parents from both teams have now run on to the field to attempt to stop Kelly but he will not go down!  Ladies and gentleman, we are witnessing perhaps the darkest hour in the history of pop warner football. 

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, McBean said:

You ever watched him play football?

Serious question.

I don’t give a flying you know what about having choir boys on the Bills. We suck. Stink. Have sucked for decades. We need football players

I'm not a fan of choir boys either mac. matter of fact, I despise them so you're barking up the wrong tree there.

as for seeing him play? sure I've seen him, not impressed and certainly not going to be advocating the punk like you and some others are here.

19 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The only way to screw up Josh Allen’s development more than the Bills already have is to sign, midseason no less, the nephew of the most famous QB ever to play in Buffalo, who also happens to be a complete, unaccountable knucklehead.  Brilliant idea!!

Sounds like a Russ special. He’s itchy right now wishing he could still trigger this for marketing.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, McBean said:

You ever watched him play football?

Serious question.

I don’t give a flying you know what about having choir boys on the Bills. We suck. Stink. Have sucked for decades. We need football players.

Actually I did watch him and he made as many bad plays as good ones. Did you forget Ole Miss was ranked at the start of the season and went straight down a hole until Kelly got injured?

I've seen maybe 3 or 4 of his college games while at OM. Like others I've also seen a little during preseason.

Looks to me like he can play and could have a career in the NFL, though obviously he would have a lot to prove just with respect to his ability to compete effectively at this level.

He looks to be crazy tho and I have a hard time seeing Coach cutting a choirboy to make room for Lucifer in the flesh.

As others have said signing him could create a risk of bad chemistry what with all the challenges Allen has to deal with already and Kelly's volatile personality. 

Always sad to see someone who is a waste of talent.  

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
29 minutes ago, McBean said:

Chad would be the best QB we’ve had under center since his Uncle.

I pounded the table for him 2 years ago and I’m going to do it again now.

There is ZERO risk and insane upside with signing him. 

The dude obviously has problems.  I am not advocating for signing him but the on field talent is there for him to be an above average to good starter in the NFL imo.

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Kelly’s injury senior year is why he fell on draft day. Manziel had to start on day 1 because, Cleveland. Kelly was a legit heisman candidate in college before off-field issues and injuries. Kelly has not even had a chance to prove himself on an NFL field yet. 

Ok so even more similar to Manziel then lol.

Broncos inked Keenum to a big contract this off season. Obviously the Broncos did not have much faith in Kelly or they would have gone for a shorter/cheaper bridge contract like a Bridgewater or Bradford for a year

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

Ok so even more similar to Manziel then lol.

Broncos inked Keenum to a big contract this off season. Obviously the Broncos did not have much faith in Kelly or they would have gone for a shorter/cheaper bridge contract like a Bridgewater or Bradford for a year

He plays nothing like Manziel.  That is just the go to for ignorant posters who want to discredit the ability of x QB.

2 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

He plays nothing like Manziel.  That is just the go to for ignorant posters who want to discredit the ability of x QB.

Where did I say he played like him? Please don’t switch around my words.

I said his path is very similar to Manziels in terms of ripping up college, having off the field issues, having no success in the NFL, and then getting cut for off the field issues.

If you don’t see those similarities, I don’t know what to tell you

Edited by billsfan11
  • Like (+1) 1