Bronco's cut Chad Kelly

Just now, no name said:

to clamor over some scrub who was just cut for breaking in to someones house and thrown in jail regardless if he's better than nate peterman (which isn't say much) is just as clueless.

I understand you and some others may have a man crush on the kid but he is not and will not be an option.

in buffalo or anywhere else for that matter.

so keep living in your little fantasy.

You ever watched him play football?

Serious question.

I don’t give a flying you know what about having choir boys on the Bills. We suck. Stink. Have sucked for decades. We need football players.

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The only way to screw up Josh Allen’s development more than the Bills already have is to sign, midseason no less, the nephew of the most famous QB ever to play in Buffalo, who also happens to be a complete, unaccountable knucklehead.  Brilliant idea!!

I agree, it's never going to happen nor should it. This is a one day story. 

7 minutes ago, McBean said:

Do whatever you gotta do.

I watched every snap of him at Ole Miss. He may be an idiot off the field but he’s an absolute STUD on the field.

Screw the choir boys. I was football players on the Buffalo Bills. Chad Kelly is a football player. He absolutely SHREDDED SEC defenses every Saturday.

Cannon, accurate, pocket presence, can read a defense...

He was a top pick before his injury his Senior season.

It's not that he's talented or not.  He's a dbag who can't get along with teammates.  First Clemson, now literally the only NFL team that thought he was worth a sniff.  Pass.

3 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The only way to screw up Josh Allen’s development more than the Bills already have is to sign, midseason no less, the nephew of the most famous QB ever to play in Buffalo, who also happens to be a complete, unaccountable knucklehead.  Brilliant idea!!

I don’t see how this would change his development much ?. Unless you are implying he wouldn’t get a fair shot to compete for the starting job. Which I think would be insane to think. Good, level headed people are good, level headed people. Just because Chad Kelly is on the team he wouldn’t drag down Josh Allen with him (assuming he falls off the rails again). And if he did, Allen was likely to find that path on his own anyways. 

7 minutes ago, McBean said:

Do whatever you gotta do.

I watched every snap of him at Ole Miss. He may be an idiot off the field but he’s an absolute STUD on the field.

Screw the choir boys. I was football players on the Buffalo Bills. Chad Kelly is a football player. He absolutely SHREDDED SEC defenses every Saturday.

Cannon, accurate, pocket presence, can read a defense...

He was a top pick before his injury his Senior season.

College success do not equal NFL success.

The kid sounds like a piss poor version of Johnny manziel.

Rips up college, complete headcase off the field. Except the difference is he can't even start for an NFL team like Manziel did for a few games.

2 minutes ago, Eastcoastlegacy said:

I don't disagree with this.  Some though are ready to keep drafting QBs and roll the dice until we find one.  Either way, bringing any QB other than someone in the Anderson category will likely feel like a slap in the face to Allen, whether he admits it or not.

He is injured with no definitive time table for return. If he can play with one arm then don’t sign another QB. Otherwise, you need to keep looking for something decent until you find it. 

Very gifted quarterback, and would have been a 3rd-4th round pick had he not had a terrible track record.  Loved watching him play in college.

The kid gave a great speech at Jim Kelly Camp this year.   He talked about this very thing.  Working harder than anyone else, and not letting bad habits or bad crowds ruin your opportunities in life.    Honestly feel terrible for the kid.   Was hoping he could keep his stuff together because he would have been a great role model and story for younger athletes. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Rips up college, complete headcase off the field. Except the difference is he can't even start for an NFL team like Manziel did for a few games.

Hilarious.

He was about to start over Case Keenum.

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

Denver had the luxury of sitting him while he recovered from serious injury...Cleveland, where QB’s go to die, never had that luxury and are almost always forced into starting their unlucky draft picks day 1. In the meantime CK worked his way back up to being a play away from starting. And we have yet to see him play on Sunday so how does this compare to Manziel? 

1 minute ago, Bills2ref said:

He is injured with no definitive time table for return. If he can play with one arm then don’t sign another QB. Otherwise, you need to keep looking for something decent until you find it. 

Agreed, but the appearance of this situation specifically, bringing in Chad Kelly at this point in the season, would not look like a move to improve for the short term. Bringing in someone who still needs some development, learn the playbook, very limited experience wouldn't look like a bridge, it seem like a move for future.  Allen isn't realistically out for the rest of the season unless they choose to go that route and let him learn like he needed to from the beginning.

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

Very gifted quarterback, and would have been a 3rd-4th round pick had he not had a terrible track record.  Loved watching him play in college.

The kid gave a great speech at Jim Kelly Camp this year.   He talked about this very thing.  Working harder than anyone else, and not letting bad habits or bad crowds ruin your opportunities in life.    Honestly feel terrible for the kid.   Was hoping he could keep his stuff together because he would have been a great role model and story for younger athletes. 

Ironic considering he IS the bad crowd others should avoid.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Denver had the luxury of sitting him while he recovered from serious injury...Cleveland, where QB’s go to die, never had that luxury and are almost always forced into starting their unlucky draft picks day 1. In the meantime CK worked his way back up to being a play away from starting. And we have yet to see him play on Sunday so how does this compare to Manziel? 

Rips up college

Huge problems off the field

No NFL success

Gets cut from NFL

Difference is Manziel was considered a much higher prospect and won a heisman trophy.