Now that Bringbackfergy’s Birthday is over , how many Asian carp has he got in his freezer?

mead107

11 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Notice my Apple watch....I was wayyyy ahead of the times

Time is in fact relative. Satellites have to be adjusted because they have less gravity than those using them on earth. YOU have all the gravity you need! Happy Birth Year! 

13 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

My birthday is coming up in February.  Maybe we can just change the title to save time?

I feel it is well past time to start celebrating! Surely you were making your mother miserable by this point! 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

My birthday is coming up in February.  Maybe we can just change the title to save time?

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

***** Fergy!  We still talking about him?

Yep!  Now we are talking! Both You and I share the same date: 2/11.  Just a short 11 years apart.

You two should be ashamed of yourselves.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

We're trolling Fergy's Birthday Thread for our own selfish gain.  Out with the old, in with the new.  Start planning for February!

My birthday is in January, Cupid.  Wait your turn!

23 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yep!  Now we are talking! Both You and I share the same date: 2/11.  Just a short 11 years apart.

How do you know my birthday, you old bastard?

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

My birthday is in January, Cupid.  Wait your turn!

You’re parents got spring fever and boned on the davenport ?

2 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

How do you know my birthday, you old bastard?

You’re parents got spring fever and boned on the davenport ?

Your.   You ***** pothead hippie.

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Your.   You ***** pothead hippie.

Sorry, my natural hemp fibers shirt caused those unseemly autocorrectz on my IPhonez. 

The garb is too free flowing, and my tofu and quinoa diet has caused me gas.

Edit: and the pot.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This one's for Fergy.  I don't see Super GateKeeper on that list... But I do see fancy algorithm replacing paper pusher:

https://www.workandmoney.com/s/dying-professions-83f89af396e34d92?utm_campaign=dyingprofessions-7367a162b3a745d7&utm_source=tab&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=nbcnews

Lawyer

a98e332b203747bd98879af875640a08.jpg

The world will always have lawyers, but a lot of the work they do — or used to do — is quickly being taken over by technology.

Pugliano notes that a lot of the work once done by case researchers can now be done with increasingly sophisticated algorithms. His recommendation for aspiring legal eagles is to focus on specializing in non-routine human emotion intense areas, like jury selection or witness profiling.

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

This one's for Fergy.  I don't see Super GateKeeper on that list... But I do see fancy algorithm replacing paper pusher:

https://www.workandmoney.com/s/dying-professions-83f89af396e34d92?utm_campaign=dyingprofessions-7367a162b3a745d7&utm_source=tab&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=nbcnews

Lawyer

a98e332b203747bd98879af875640a08.jpg

The world will always have lawyers, but a lot of the work they do — or used to do — is quickly being taken over by technology.

Pugliano notes that a lot of the work once done by case researchers can now be done with increasingly sophisticated algorithms. His recommendation for aspiring legal eagles is to focus on specializing in non-routine human emotion intense areas, like jury selection or witness profiling.

I need to find a job where water levels are controlled by a computer and all I have to do is push the button....or scout for bikinis with my binoculars

10 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I need to find a job where water levels are controlled by a computer and all I have to do is push the button....or scout for bikinis with my binoculars

Can help you with the bikinis but not the water levels.  We still use the mechanical tech from the 1960s with water elevations.

In all honesty... We do it the same way the last 60 years.  Sure there are computers for record keeping, etc... But it's still very manual.  Really... It's like a time warp and I made it past 27 years!  The actual elevation readings are NOT an analog graph anymore... Yet, they are hooked up to same 1960s system via a computer, digital readout.  Same amount of work... Just record.  Instead of pad and paper, record now, input into computer.

It is like Ralph runs the joint. Cheaper just to keep 2 guys on 24/7/365.  We are right-side up.  Cost $6 million to build in 1960.  Now a 60 day closure costs the economy $18 million. They don't want to sink $$$$ into automation. Costing them pennies, Nothing is broken... 

Would cost the Gubermint 100s millions. If not billions to "replumb" and have to close it down if modernized.  We keep the old stuff maintained.  Again, a time-warp.  It's so the antithesis of what we expect government will do!

This ain't FakeNew!© I sh it You not!