Now that Bringbackfergy’s Birthday is over , how many Asian carp has he got in his freezer?

mead107

3 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Happy B-Day.

When I see your user name, I always think of Joe Ferguson and the allegation that he always "hung his head" in the face of adversity and wasn't a "real fighter" or some such.

Probably not fair.

He was a fighter who played through a broken ankle. A warrior!!

27 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I thought Fergy was one of the Spice Girls and you wanted her to come back

beauty-trends-blogs-daily-beauty-reporte

Spitting image of my wife. Who is that??

9 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Happy B-Day.

When I see your user name, I always think of Joe Ferguson and the allegation that he always "hung his head" in the face of adversity and wasn't a "real fighter" or some such.

Probably not fair.

Different sport.....I think baseball. My Texas Rangers sure could use to "" Bring Back Fergy"" ( Ferguson Jenkins ).

• Like (+1) 1

I got You some new Asian carp fishing gear for You... Since You know they don't bite at a baited hook. Your new gear should be coming via Meadazon® very shortly.  Mead's just gotta pay the customs agents off first.

But to get You jacked, I got a preview video for You.

You can thank some Cletus (not that Cletus) from Arkansas for all the fun You will be having!

Enjoy!  Happy hunting!

Merry ***** -ing birthday!

Best Wishes,

Me

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

When @ExiledInIllinois gets going on a tangent we just let him go. Don’t ask questions. 

Don't think I will miss this shout out.  I got my notifications enabled!  ??

Oh... BTW... Picking You up some "Space Station Middle Finger" to go with the Zombie Dust... In Honor of Your Birthday!

And You know what the middle finger signifies... No.  All all our combined IQs...

?

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Don't think I will miss this shout out.  I got my notifications enabled!  ??

Oh... BTW... Picking You up some "Space Station Middle Finger" to go with the Zombie Dust... In Honor of Your Birthday!

And You know what the middle finger signifies... No.  All all our combined IQs...

?

Keep this thread going just to piss off CC. (Grabbed some local brew to share on Monday. )

• Thank you (+1) 1