Report: Bills have discussed trading KB

YoloinOhio

What will the Bills get in return?  

393 members have voted

1. 1. KB will yield...

He's probably worth nothing. At this point you pretty much take what you can get. He's been a bust for us and has pretty clearly checked out. 

If i were to guess maybe some team will give us a 6th rounder in 2020. 

Big time disappointment. Probably sucks for him too though seeing as the QB situation here is tragic at the moment. No o-line, poor Qb play. Beane and McDermott have done pretty much nothing with the offense. If the offense is as ineffective next season i think there is a pretty big problem with the management group. 

KB did look like our best receiver against Indy. I think if KB has a strong showing on Monday KB's stock might actually improve enough to net a pick higher than a 6th. Also factor in that KB's deal unlike Parker and Thomas (the other two primary receivers out on the trade market now that Cooper is in Dallas) expires at the end of the season whereas Parker and Thomas both have steep price tags. I think you might be able to get a team willing to kick a 5th on a short term win now rental of KB. 

That being said I think McD likely keeps KB seeing as the return could be as low as a 6th or 7th rounder. 

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Wondering who Beane is talking to...maybe Pizza Hut?

Taco Bell.  The mysterious deleted tweet - connect the dots...

• Like (+1) 2

He has been playing so bad he has no value right now. And the Bills are seriously shopping the guy? Truly makes you wonder what McBeane is smoking. Let’s try and trade a guy who has been playing like total crap and has an awful attitude. Teams will be lined up around the block to start a bidding war ?

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

5th or 6th 

The Beane counter bought him for a 3rd and a 7th...he would look like a damn fool if he accepted what would be camp bodies in return.He can't afford to have another blemish on his short record as a GM.jmho...

Edited by Misterbluesky

I wouldn't trade him. The past couple weeks he has looked like a decent #2 which is better than anything else we have. If he continues to actually catch the ball he could be a safety valve for Josh Allen for years to come.

Edited by HappyDays

1 hour ago, swnybillsfan said:

i would be very surprised to get anything of value for him. a 6th/7th rd pick might be possible if some team believed he would be a good complimentary player for a playoff push. and i could absolutely see a motivated KB filling that role for a team in hopes of salvaging his reputation and getting a paycheck for next year. 

And yet, he doesn't seem motivated to salvage his reputation at Buffalo.  Why would he try any harder somewhere else?