Troy Vincent speaks out on Domestic Violence

The Poojer

First off, anyone that physically, mentally, verbally abuses another person is not a 'man' in my book.  but to your point, the perpetrators of domestic abuse probably won't read it, but the rest of us that can do something if we see, hear or suspect something need to read this and take it to heart.  

2 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

The sad problem is that the men who should  be reading that won't or can't :(

• Like (+1) 2

Well, I think some fans, owners, coaches should look in the mirror and reevaluate their beliefs.  American patriot Jerry Jones is the same guy who signed Greg Hardy.  And I missed all the protests about Joe Mixon being drafted in the second round.  

This league and a bunch of fans care more protesting than women getting abused. Pathetic. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Well, I think some fans, owners, coaches should look in the mirror and reevaluate their beliefs.  American patriot Jerry Jones is the same guy who signed Greg Hardy.  And I missed all the protests about Joe Mixon being drafted in the second round.  

This league and a bunch of fans care more protesting than women getting abused. Pathetic. 

This is true.

Michael Vick did some pretty sick stuff and it didn't get him black balled from the league.

Colin Kaepernick exercised his freedom of speech, the same freedom that countless American soldiers have died to protect and preserve, and that got him blackballed.

That ain't right.

• Like (+1) 3