Monday night misery. Re-live all the magic

Steptide

1 hour ago, billspro said:

When was the last time the Bills played well on Prime Time? I couldn’t bring myself to rewatch those videos.

Those game are truly incredible. The Dallas game we dominated, yet still found a way to lose. Same with the new England game. You just can't make those games up. Truly unreal. The Cleveland game was tough losing on a last second fg, but Cleveland really was the better team that night. We some how stayed in it and in true bills fashion, lose on a wide right fg. I can't wait for Tuesday morning and what the narrative will be after this one 

Bills probably get killed in embarrassing fashion Monday night. 

I consider this one long preseason/tryout camp and frankly, haven't watched a game yet. 

Definitely not watching this coming Monday's game.   What a sh-t show that will be.  

Have to Trust the Process. 

McBeanes are making good moves.   Once they get out of cap jail + 10 picks, they will turn the corner next year, IMHO.

5 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

That Cowboys game was the loudest I had ever heard the Ralph and the most fun I ever had at a loss, however heartbreaking and frustrating it was at the end. I actually took a hot sports reporter from LA to Buffalo just for the game, and she was a Cowboys fan, and she had to admit that Bills fans were way better than Cowboys fans after the game. ;)

I remember thinking at the time that kickers ALWAYS seem to make crucial kicks against us. 

Last year was like the first time I've ever seen some key opponent misses.

1 hour ago, ProcessTruster said:

Bills probably get killed in embarrassing fashion Monday night. 

I consider this one long preseason/tryout camp and frankly, haven't watched a game yet. 

Definitely not watching this coming Monday's game.   What a sh-t show that will be.  

Have to Trust the Process. 

McBeanes are making good moves.   Once they get out of cap jail + 10 picks, they will turn the corner next year, IMHO.

Im still with you Sean, but its getting harder every week.  

8 hours ago, mattynh said:

Out of the three there, its hard to pick which was worst.   They were all so crushing in their own ways.  And all so go darn wrong.

No doubt.  Cowboys and Pats...  It has been 10 years but i can remember it as yesterday. 

7 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

That Cowboys game was the loudest I had ever heard the Ralph and the most fun I ever had at a loss, however heartbreaking and frustrating it was at the end. I actually took a hot sports reporter from LA to Buffalo just for the game, and she was a Cowboys fan, and she had to admit that Bills fans were way better than Cowboys fans after the game. ;)

I think the Senator, George Wilson, had a pick 6 in that game.

1 hour ago, billsfan11 said:

I still don’t understand how they managed to piss away that cowboys game

Dick Moron.  That’s how!

11 minutes ago, Ray Finkel said:

I think the Senator, George Wilson, had a pick 6 in that game.

Dick Moron.  That’s how!

Kelsay had a pick six early in the game also. T McGee took a kick back too I believe. That game had everything but a W. I remember sitting in silence in the parking lot after just in a daze. 

5 hours ago, billspro said:

When was the last time the Bills played well on Prime Time? I couldn’t bring myself to rewatch those videos.

MNF at Seattle a couple yrs ago we played pretty well but still lost. We’ve won a couple Thursday night games in last 5-6 years but that’s about it. 

2 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Kelsay had a pick six early in the game also. T McGee took a kick back too I believe. That game had everything but a W. I remember sitting in silence in the parking lot after just in a daze. 

That feeling happens a lot.

• Haha (+1) 1