Monday night misery. Re-live all the magic

Steptide

1 minute ago, mattynh said:

Out of the three there, its hard to pick which was worst.   They were all so crushing in their own ways.  And all so go darn wrong.

07 and 09 were definitely the most brutal Imo. 08 sucks for sure, but both those teams were bad. Brady Quinn? Cmon

2 minutes ago, mattynh said:

Out of the three there, its hard to pick which was worst.   They were all so crushing in their own ways.  And all so go darn wrong.

That Cowboys game was a crushing loss for the Bills and Leodis's lawn ;)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

07 and 09 were definitely the most brutal Imo. 08 sucks for sure, but both those teams were bad. Brady Quinn? Cmon

I wish the Pats had lost that game. My gutt says then they win the SB.. no pressure of an unbeaten season.. 

10 minutes ago, no name said:

no *****!

whats up OP, are you one of those type that like to pour salt on the wound?

95400-1371849455617.gif

Ha. No, they're just incredible games. Every single one that I posted was heart breaking. 2015 was not nearly as crushing, but those other games are jyst mind boggling. It still blows my mind 

That Cowboys game was the loudest I had ever heard the Ralph and the most fun I ever had at a loss, however heartbreaking and frustrating it was at the end. I actually took a hot sports reporter from LA to Buffalo just for the game, and she was a Cowboys fan, and she had to admit that Bills fans were way better than Cowboys fans after the game. ;)

2 hours ago, mattynh said:

That Cowboys game, in particular, was like a giant kick to the nut sack, IMO.

Frustrating and lots of pain.

1 hour ago, no name said:

no *****!

whats up OP, are you one of those type that like to pour salt on the wound?

95400-1371849455617.gif

Try to relax.

The whole thing is a lot more fun and easy to take when you decide to accept it and let go.

• Like (+1) 1

Bill Burr, a new england fan, was on pardon my take telling a story about a guy at a sports bar going insane over the new england game. screaming about them, about how they're getting all the calls and the league wants them to win, that they don't deserve it and they're going to come crashing down this year (New England won). And the funny thing was, Bill Burr said he used to be that guy when Boston sucked. That there was a conspiracy against his team and that he was frustrated and thought his team was inept and not going anywhere. Sports are cyclical. 

If you have Spotify, it's the Oct 17 Pardon my Take at the  44:45. It's amazing and probably every Bills fan at one point.

Edited by quinnearlysghost88

46 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

That Cowboys game, in particular, was like a giant kick to the nut sack, IMO.

Frustrating and lots of pain.

Try to relax.

The whole thing is a lot more fun and easy to take when you decide to accept it and let go.

yes,

breathe deep

unclench several things