NYG trade Eli Apple to Saints

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

And they passed on a QB this draft.

And they say Gruden is burning down HIS team...

Gruden is tanking to build himself a team. He's already got the contract for it and stupid draft picks. While trading Mack likely would've killed me as a Raiders fan, at least you have the pick capital over the next couple of years.

The Giants franchise seems to be the biggest dumpsterfire in the league at present, as much as we love to hate on ours. 

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

I don't feel so bad about Beane blowing this team the **** up these past 2 years now.  Apparently he started a trend.  Giants and Raiders joining the party.

Hasn't tanking/cleaning house always been a thing? At least as far as I can remember

56 minutes ago, ctk232 said:

Gruden is tanking to build himself a team. He's already got the contract for it and stupid draft picks. While trading Mack likely would've killed me as a Raiders fan, at least you have the pick capital over the next couple of years.

The Giants franchise seems to be the biggest dumpsterfire in the league at present, as much as we love to hate on ours. 

Hasn't tanking/cleaning house always been a thing? At least as far as I can remember

At least Raiders fans can watch the Bears staggering D  with some glee...

5 hours ago, McBean said:

Apple is awful. Wouldn’t have given the Giants rocks for him.

What are the Saints doing? Trading a first rounder for a pass rusher and now this? 

Pushing hard for a Super Bowl right now.  Brees turns 40 during this season's playoffs.   Saints' window is closing fast.

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

They can probably do something like:

- Kendall Sheffield rd. 2

- Isaiah Prince rd. 5 

- Mike Weber rd.6 

- Terry McLaurin rd 6

- Damon Arnette rd 7

- Johnnie Dixon rd 7

They have to try to add 6 Buckeyes right?

Can they take the 1st two now, please? ?

12 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

It's been reported the Saints are giving the Giants a 6th to keep his moms in NJ

What's up with mom ?

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

On one hand this is promising given Beane’s relationship with Gettleman, on the other hand the only guys I would want from the NYG aren’t getting traded 

See ya O'Dell