Chad Kelly arrested & charged with criminal trespassing; Cut by Broncos

YoloinOhio

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

? No one but people here are challenging that it was him. He was dressed as a cowboy. 

maybe he should have tried a Bronco. ;)

9 hours ago, WRONG JOSH said:

Do you live in an area where it's normal to have someone on drugs come into your house at 1am? Some parts of the country he would have been shot. He's lucky to be alive. Some people just need to stay in jail for a while

Considering all the drug use in my area it wouldn't surprise me. My house is locked so wouldn't have wondered in but if some how someone did and they were calm but messed up I would do my best to figure out who they were and see if some relatives could get him. No need to go ballistic unless necessary.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

This is extremely awkward, because Elway and Jim have a relationship.

Honestly, kid, WTF?

You were possibly about to start an NFL game.

Oh, BTW, obligatory Peterman joke:

If it was Peterman at that house instead of Kelly the police would have intercepted him long before he escaped out the front door.

This is all happening so Chad can play for the bills, trust the process divine intervention :D

7 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Local TV interviews the mother.

pot head.jpg

Seriously !??

she was probably mad he didn't have any smack and called her partner to get him out :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

Where are this guys handlers? i.e. his agent?his girlfriend or his family? Even his older teammates? He is obviously impulsive and apparently enjoys getting blotto on occasion. Getting belligerent and fighting with people I can understand while drunk but it takes a special kind of physiology for someone to drink so much that instead of passing out they stay awake and continue barreling along, all the while they have lost all sense of bearing and inhibitions.   I have a friend who got in this stage on a number of occasions when we were in our early 20s. It was for the most part amusing to see what he would do in this condition at a bar or at a house party but we would have to save him from fights, driving and especially wandering into other people's houses!! Chad Kelly needs a few people to protect him from himself!!

Edited by Livinginthepast
grammar

14 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Where are this guys handlers? i.e. his agent?his girlfriend or his family? Even his older teammates? He is obviously impulsive and apparently enjoys getting blotto on occasion. Getting belligerent and fighting with people I can understand while drunk but it takes a special kind of physiology for someone to drink so much that instead of passing out they stay awake and continue barreling along all the while they have lost all sense of bearing and inhibitions.   I have friend who got in this stage on a number of occasions when we were in our early 20s. It was for the most part amusing to see what he would do in this condition at a bar or at a house party but we would have to save him from fights, driving and especially wandering into other people's houses!! Chad Kelly needs a few people to protect him from himself!!

The problem is the kid is a bit of a D bag, in most reports and interviews he always has "teammates" but you don't hear about freinds or girlfreinds. He has his family, but they are on the east coast. Yes if he had a support system, he probably would have avoided this situation, but because he doesnt seem to create decent relationships (because he is a spoiled brat) he has no lifelines available at this point. Denver may decide to give him a handler if they feel he is the next QB for them, but in general, 7th round picks don't come with a handler.