How and Why The Bills Could Win Monday Night

Kevin1778

3) Coach Belichick 

4) Coach McDermott

5) Tom Brady

6) Derek Anderson 

We have played the Patriots tough for many years in a losing cause. I don't think we get killed as bad as everyone thinks but we'll find a way to lose. I just have that feeling.

1 minute ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

All I care about for this game is keeping the crowd into it until halftime at least. Win, lose, whatever - I want Buffalo fans to come off as one of the best on TV. My worry is that Pats take the crowd out of it very soon into that game

Why?

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

If the Bills win, it's because the Pats are looking beyond them.  Little else makes sense.

maybe the Pats pilot was looking past the landing strip, that's about the only chance

• Haha (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
6 hours ago, jaybee said:

We have played the Patriots tough for many years in a losing cause.

We have also been blown out our fair share against them.  When you had Fitzy and Freddie you knew you were going to at least score some points and would be in a game against the Pats from time to time.  This team can't score points.  Monday night is not going to be pretty.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

10 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

The bills have a chance to win, to the point that it’s still an “any given Sunday (or Monday) type of league.” 

But the Patriots fall victim to that least of anyone, and I doubt it’ll happen.

that any given stuff only matters when you bet heavily on it and it worked out for you

21 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Goliath must stumble sometime. Why not Monday? No one on that team is taking the Bills seriously so I like this as a trap game. At the very least will be a lot closer than people think, maybe down to the last few min of the 4th. 

Don't do this to yourself haha.

How many times have we been excited to play the Pats at home, only to see the Bills get the living s*** knocked out of them time after time lol.

• Like (+1) 1

Actually the Bills could have a real shot at winning if the wind and rain make in nearly impossible to throw the ball, that would give us realistic hope, instead of 1 in 20 to win maybe 1 in 3.  Ole Tom doesn't exactly have the velocity anymore to cut throw heavy wind/rain like he used to.

Neither team can throw the ball then we do have a real shot.

Then again with our versus their special teams that is probably 7 points right there.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Because we freaking deserve the recognition after all the crap we go through. The season is lost so make this the Super Bowl

so, if the announcers say something nice about Bills fans , you're happy?

I heard from an inside source that Belichick has given his video spies and football deflators the week off and has declared this a No Cheat week better known as Buffalo Bills week.

To address the question of Monday night not only will the Bills lose, they will think of a way to creatively lose that would even make Leodis McKelvin jealous.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

The bills have a chance to win, to the point that it’s still an “any given Sunday (or Monday) type of league.” 

But the Patriots fall victim to that least of anyone, and I doubt it’ll happen.

I totally believe in the “on any given Sunday” concept.

Unfortunately, we play the Pat*** on a Monday.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Goliath must stumble sometime. Why not Monday? No one on that team is taking the Bills seriously so I like this as a trap game. At the very least will be a lot closer than people think, maybe down to the last few min of the 4th. 

The grand master of press conferences isn’t looking ahead so I doubt anyone else in that organization is either. NE doesn’t do trap games. 

3 minutes ago, VADC Bills said:

I heard from an inside source that Belichick has given his video spies and football deflators the week off and has declared this a No Cheat week better known as Buffalo Bills week.

To address the question of Monday night not only will the Bills lose, they will think of a way to creatively lose that would even make Leodis McKelvin jealous.

Why did you have to bring up McKelvin? That was truly one of the worst moments ever.