Trade for DeVante Parker???

bigbuffs

Seems to be on the outs in Miami. Always thought he was a good WR, he impressed me several times in the past though I haven’t paid mich attention to him lately. He has good size 6’3”  I believe he is in the final year of rookie contract and I think the dolphins picked up his 5th year option which is 10 mil. Not sure if we would have to take that on but definitely can’t pay him 10mil next season.

This has been discussed a bit... I would give up a 4th or later, they apparently want a 3rd but i don’t think they will get it. The biggest thing is I highly doubt they will trade him in the division. 

Dennis Hickey was in Miami when they drafted him, so if he ever got released I think we would claim him. 

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

Well a lot of teams won’t trade within their division. BB even said “we are open to trade with any team, I doubt within our division it we are always open to trades” so that’s why..

doesn't make sense...you're limiting teams you can trade with

Beane has a history of trading for talent? Why do people on here genuinely believe he’d actually trade for talent? He’s not going to make any moves that help the team, just his stock of picks. You’re all fools for believing otherwise. Might as well start a “Bills should trade for Brady” thread since it’s about as likely to happen. 

Or yall can be realistic and start a bunch of “Bills should trade for [insert round] pick”  threads, which is waaaaay more likely to happen. 

1 minute ago, nucci said:

doesn't make sense...you're limiting teams you can trade with

It makes sense, you don’t want the guy you traded to come back and bite you in the butt. Lol mind you it could be a BB/Patriot thing to where the divisionnteams just scared their Fan base/owner  lose their mind if they trade say Parker to NE and he breaks out for 1200 yards and 7 TDs.. 

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

It makes sense, you don’t want the guy you traded to come back and bite you in the butt. Lol mind you it could be a BB/Patriot thing to where the divisionnteams just scared their Fan base/owner  lose their mind if they trade say Parker to NE and he breaks out for 1200 yards and 7 TDs.. 

But if he's not good enough to play on your team.....I don't know....another one of those stupid  unwritten rules...if he breaks out for those numbers you look stupid for trading him anywhere

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, nucci said:

But if he's not good enough to play on your team.....I don't know....another one of those stupid  unwritten rules...if he breaks out for those numbers you look stupid for trading him anywhere

Not so much in current times but in previous eras a trade often lit a fire under the traded player to do better.

7 minutes ago, nucci said:

Absolutely agree!  But that’s why I asked I just heard BB say that the division rivals probably wouldn’t trade with us.. (I bet he called and asked about Parker and they told him to BUGGER OFF.. lol)  I mean BB obviously had no worries about it he dealt Bledsoe to you guys for a 1st round pick.

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Not so much in current times but in previous eras a trade often lit a fire under the traded player to do better.

But being traded from a team that isn’t a contender to one that is.. that also can light a fire under a player.. not always but the persuit of that ring is very strong esp in older players near the end.

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Absolutely agree!  But that’s why I asked I just heard BB say that the division rivals probably wouldn’t trade with us.. (I bet he called and asked about Parker and they told him to BUGGER OFF.. lol)  I mean BB obviously had no worries about it he dealt Bledsoe to you guys for a 1st round pick.

good points and of course he traded Bledsoe to us. He got a 1st round pick

1 minute ago, Soda Popinski said:

I think after the Dolphins traded Welker to NE, they realized it's not a good idea to trade within the division.

It's not a good idea to trade good players anywhere

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

I think after the Dolphins traded Welker to NE, they realized it's not a good idea to trade within the division.

Hey we gave them a 2nd and a 7th for Welker! We only paid a 4th for Moss! They fleeced my team! ? ?.

but seriously Parker probably look like a Superstar with a Brady, Brees, or Rogers throwing him the ball.. MOST RECEIVERS DO.