Commemorative Thurmal Hat

plenzmd1

1 hour ago, Mark80 said:

You can definitely bend flat brims.  They aren't made of titanium or anything.  I just hate the side 34 patch on it.  It's too big and ruins the hat IMO.

I have taken it upon myself to measure the size of "flat" brims and "curved" brims from New Era within the last year.  They are the exact same size regardless of which style you chose.  The pre-curved ones just give you a head start on bending it the way you want, that is the only difference.

I'm talking about hats from the 90s. my argument is that brims have gotten bigger overall. Flat brim or not. 

11 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Nice design, but hats are overpriced, especially in the Bills shop. 

You use to buy a fitted hat for $25. In the late 90's for instance, MLB hats could be had for cheap. 

But now? $45 - $50 in the Bills shop? 

No way. 

Late 90s was 20 years ago.....

10 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Late 90s was 20 years ago.....

I agree. I stopped wearing hats 2003 - 2004 time frame. 

For me?  The new designs are basic compared to the past and they're twice as expensive. 

No way am I spending $120 on a replica jersey and another $50 on a hat. 

My Dad for instance. Buys the Draft hat every season. He's got a pile of them. But I wear my stuff until its falling apart and NFL apparel is overpriced. 

10 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

i think this hat looks awesome

But here's my problem. I am 56 and would look like a jack ass in a flat brim...so two questions

1) Maximum age to wear a flat brim? I say 29

2) Can you bend a flat brim 

BTW, any one wants of these and will not be at the game venmo me the cash a to cover hat and postagea nd i will be more than happy to grab one for you and send

I got my own Thurman hat.  I was with a bunch cheering for him and he threw me a Hall of Fame hat, one with his name and number on it.

9 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Flat brim is ridiculous, I agree plenz.  On about any age.  It looks acceptable on a 150 lbs something yr old with the skinny jeans because the skinny jeans are for more of a disaster than the hat.

The basic '47 caps are good enough for this old guy. 

16 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

You can't curve flat brims?   Why not?   All caps used to come with a flat brim - the first thing you did when you got a new cap as a kid was style the brim with the right amount of curve for the image you wanted.  

I was thinking about getting one, but not if I have to wear it flat.  

At the New Era store they can curve any flat brim hat.