Seeking Tips for MNF game transportation

Richard Noggin

15 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Taking a buddy Monday night for his 40th; neither of us wants to drive. 

Any advice for transportation to/from? We live out in Niagara County (Pendleton/Sanborn area).

I've always driven in the past. Thanks for the help.

really no good choice. 

My choice would be priceline 3 start hotel express deal  downtown for $88...uber to there. after the game. Prolly going to be the Adamas Mark..ya may walk into some mold in the shower..but I would only lay my head there and drive home in the AM and shower there

Uber to the Sanborn gonna be at least $80 after he game i would think.plus ya got to  get there?

O

29 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

really no good choice. 

My choice would be priceline 3 start hotel express deal  downtown for $88...uber to there. after the game. Prolly going to be the Adamas Mark..ya may walk into some mold in the shower..but I would only lay my head there and drive home in the AM and shower there

Uber to the Sanborn gonna be at least $80 after he game i would think.plus ya got to  get there?

O

Interesting. I figured the cost would possibly approach $100 for such a long uber ride from the stadium. Thanks.

6 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Not a ton of brainstorming on TBD for me. Oh, well.

Anyone try out Rally yet? (It's a charter bus shuttle--alcohol allowed--to the game from various pick-up/drop-off locations, including several within the greater Buffalo area). 

that looks pretty awesome..thx for bringing it up!.See they have a pickup at Walmart on Military road.

The only problem I see, especially for this game, is getting back at 2:05AM and having to then get an uber home from there. Now, if someone said i am done drinking 3rd qtr, and having only waters on the bus on the way home...think they would be fine to drive unless ungodly hammered.

• SDS locked this topic