MNF storyline: Historically bad D (for Pats) meets historically bad O

YoloinOhio

Pats defense hasn't been that good in awhile, despite the GENIUS in there.

All that smug old Bill had to do was put a tiny bit of pressure on Foles and his team wins the superbowl last year.   Legitimately wins, not like Pete Carroll or Shanahan trying to get cute and pass the ball when a run wins the trophy.

Think he missed Chandler Jones and his 17 sacks last year?  How about this year,  Jones already has 6.5 and tons of pressures.   Bill the GM sucks and I love it.   hahahahaha Bill do another press conference so we can watch you squirm you weasel.

26 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Good thing the games on Monday night then! (It’s not a given Sunday)

Well ok technically.....this is worse....Bills are even worse on MNF (well with the exception of that one game few years ago when they came very close to beating the patsies----the mckelvon drop).....

57 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Pats defense hasn't been that good in awhile, despite the GENIUS in there.

All that smug old Bill had to do was put a tiny bit of pressure on Foles and his team wins the superbowl last year.   Legitimately wins, not like Pete Carroll or Shanahan trying to get cute and pass the ball when a run wins the trophy.

Think he missed Chandler Jones and his 17 sacks last year?  How about this year,  Jones already has 6.5 and tons of pressures.   Bill the GM sucks and I love it.   hahahahaha Bill do another press conference so we can watch you squirm you weasel.

I would love to suck as bad as a GM as BB has, how is the guy still in the league? Doesnt he know the true measure of success is how much dead cap space you can obtain and getting the 1st overall pick? Who uses SBs and Lombardi trophies to measure success?

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

I would love to suck as bad as a GM as BB has, how is the guy still in the league? Doesnt he know the true measure of success is how much dead cap space you can obtain and getting the 1st overall pick? Who uses SBs and Lombardi trophies to measure success?

Yeah so following that logic, Barry Switzer was an amazing coach and Don Shula sucked right?

My point is the guy has Brady who needs zero coaching, his job is GM and defense and he's not done a very good job at either one.  Brady got 500+ yards of offense in the superbowl and Bill couldn't even win with that.  So overrated.    Good halftime adjuster and overall a good coach, but not magic by any means.  Do you remember how they scored zero points against us in Foxboro last year without Brady?   Now that's a GENIUS for ya.

Edited by Da webster guy

59 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Yeah so following that logic, Barry Switzer was an amazing coach and Don Shula sucked right?

My point is the guy has Brady who needs zero coaching, his job is GM and defense and he's not done a very good job at either one.  Brady got 500+ yards of offense in the superbowl and Bill couldn't even win with that.  So overrated.    Good halftime adjuster and overall a good coach, but not magic by any means.  Do you remember how they scored zero points against us in Foxboro last year without Brady?   Now that's a GENIUS for ya.

Ok you were facing a 3rd string QB who was playing with a broken thumb!!  Funny thing is if he doesn’t fumble (caused by broken thumb) the game is close and who knows maybe the Bills puke all over themselves.   People give Brady all the credit but BB and his staff saw the talent to draft him and then keep him as a 4th string QB his first year. BB knows QBs

Careful now, you’re setting up the narrative for the fire everyone crowd just in case the Bills pull out a win, to cheapen its significance ?

34 minutes ago, 416BillsFan said:

The Pat's historically bad D was a storyline last year too, but they usually fix it around this time of the season.

No Matt Patricia ladling in that soup this year though

1 hour ago, Da webster guy said:

The guys is (unfortunately) going to go down as one of the greatest coaches in NFL history, even without Brady he has won (remember Casels season?) Games. No one, ever, is going to win all the time, but to think he is over rated and not good is asinine, even for anyone who cant stand the guy (like me). 

You can still be great without winning a championship, but it's near impossible to be bad or overrated and win as much as he has. Brady is only one guy who plays only half the game, you cant win on just one guy alone, ask Manning, Luck, Brees, Roger's, etc....

14 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Careful now, you’re setting up the narrative for the fire everyone crowd just in case the Bills pull out a win, to cheapen its significance ?

No Matt Patricia ladling in that soup this year though

Umm the Pats Run D is top 10 the last 4 games.  The issue on D is lack of consistent pressure on the QB and getting the sack.  (I think the Pats are last or next to last in sacks) 

the O has been sloppy, most of it is on poor hands at times. (Both Indy INT went either threw the WE hands or was knocked out after 2 steps..)