TBD Monday night NE game. (Tailgate Sign up)

mrags

8 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

(Trying not to violate the “Parking Thread” rules) but let me guess, another Ford owner?

You know this. I'm the other black F150, the one with Massachusetts plates. The one that had you blocked in at the opener last year, with the flags flying.

Edited by devldog131

1 minute ago, devldog131 said:

You know this. I'm the other black F150, the one with Massachusetts plates. The one that had you blocked in at the opener last year.

LOL. Yes. I know that. Just don’t let my Tundra cast too much shade on your’s and Mrag’s toy trucks. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, CountryCletus said:

1 Primo please...

i woukd also like to acknowledge mrags for starting his first thread that doesn’t have anything to do with Spiller or Watkins sucking.... congrats!

2 of my all time favorite players. 

2 hours ago, Hammered a Lot said:

I will only Sanction TBD parking threads at Hammers Lot when they are started by Mead who in the past after consultationing with me has posted prudent information for TBD parkers at Hammers Lot. 

Can you at least give me a time when I can enter your lot and begin making an a$$ out of myself? 

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Hammered a Lot said:

I will only Sanction TBD parking threads at Hammers Lot when they are started by Mead who in the past after consultationing with me has posted prudent information for TBD parkers at Hammers Lot. 

Anyone who does consultationing should be taken seriously!

• Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, mrags said:

2 of my all time favorite players. 

Can you at least give me a time when I can enter your lot and begin making an a$$ out of myself?

Because of a popular demand and a loss of tolerance they want you to use a remote lot that is not contiguous with the Hammer lot. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

Looking at 17 spots

Did they decide what time opening is?  What's an approximate time?

I may catch a ride with My Brother... Hike to Hammers... Hang out.  Brother is having dinner @ 5pm with his party @ The Dove (Old Pony Post) up on Abbott... That way I won't have to deal with a vehicle...

He then tailgates in Handicap lot.  I can head back there drop off my bag at his vehicle... Go into stadium.

So many choices... But hinges on opening time... If I leave here at 6am Centall... I will be in 3pm Eastern.

After much mulling over how I will handle coming in, carpooling with My Brother or not. I will park. Faster then going to house and having to rush right out.

I am coming straight in @ 3-3:30 pm.  Already said one prime.  Much obliged!

Wherever You can fit Me... I am easy! Preferably next to the pan of Stromboli! ?