TBD Monday night NE game. (Tailgate Sign up)

mrags

Haven’t seen a thread posted for the Monday night game at Hammers for tailgating. Maybe we can get some info. What time does the lot open? Who’s going? Do we need to reserve spots now?

if so... I’m in.

As of right now, 2 Prome spots and possibly 3. I’ll know more later. Bringing DevilDog this year and some others not from TBD. 

Make that two prime spots (I have a buddy coming to game as well)

2 hours ago, mrags said:

Haven’t seen a thread posted for the Monday night game at Hammers for tailgating. Maybe we can get some info. What time does the lot open? Who’s going? Do we need to reserve spots now?

if so... I’m in.

As of right now, 2 Prome spots and possibly 3. I’ll know more later. Bringing DevilDog this year and some others not from TBD. 

What’s on your menu?

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Make that two prime spots (I have a buddy coming to game as well)

What’s on your menu?

Planning on smoking a bunch of Fatties. Depending on when I get there and everything   

Thats why im trying to find out the eta for everyone and when the lot opens 

21 minutes ago, mrags said:

Planning on smoking a bunch of Fatties. Depending on when I get there and everything   

Thats why im trying to find out the eta for everyone and when the lot opens 

Thursday night game few years back was @Hammered a Lot bout 11. But that was a beautiful summer day. 

I will have 2 spots. Have a Pats fan with me this year as well as my usual crew off young chuckleheads to make me laugh.  

If not raining, will be doing a corn and shrimp chowder with jalepenoncorn bread for lunch. Various wings throughout the day. 

Have not settled on a “ dinner” dish yet... may stay with a Cajun theme and do some jambalaya or may go smoked pork or chuck again. 

PLEASE SIGN UP IF you are coming 

PLEASED PUT A TBD SIGN ON DASH FOR PARKING ATTENDANTS TO DIRECT YOU TO US. 

PLEASE PLEASE KEEP COMMENTS TO SAYING YOU NEED A PARKING SPACE ONLY.  

LOT OPENING TIME IS 10:30 

We always have a fantastic time.  

Edited by mead107

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

Will wear my “Gatekeeper” ball cap with pride!!

Be careful... Guess who is tasked with building that wall down South? The finest engineering outfit in the world, yep, the Corps!  They May see You, think you're a big shot and send You down to El Paso to defend against the invading caravan!

I can get You a red Emergency Operations Vest. 

Ooops... No extraneous chit chat in this thread.  They are counting Toyotas only!  ?

8 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Be careful... Guess who is tasked with building that wall down South? The finest engineering outfit in the world, yep, the Corps!  They May see You, think you're a big shot and send You down to El Paso to defend against the invading caravan!

I can get You a red Emergency Operations Vest. 

Ooops... No extraneous chit chat in this thread.  They are counting Toyotas only!  ?

Mead will kick your butt if you discuss anything but parking or Stromboli in this thread. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, CountryCletus said:

1 Primo please...

i woukd also like to acknowledge mrags for starting his first thread that doesn’t have anything to do with Spiller or Watkins sucking.... congrats!

2 of my all time favorite players. 

On 10/20/2018 at 9:30 AM, mrags said:

if so... I’m in.

I will only Sanction TBD parking threads at Hammers Lot when they are started by Mead who in the past after consultationing with me has posted prudent information for TBD parkers at Hammers Lot. 

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Hammered a Lot said:

I will only Sanction TBD parking threads at Hammers Lot when they are started by Mead who in the past after consultationing with me has posted prudent information for TBD parkers at Hammers Lot. 

Just because Mead jacks the price up by $10 and then skims $5 from our fees doesn’t mean Mrags can’t start a parking thread. Give Mrags and my Tundra some love. 

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Just because Mead jacks the price up by $10 and then skims $5 from our fees doesn’t mean Mrags can’t start a parking thread. Give Mrags and my Tundra some love. 

Your Tundra shall receive no love. ???