Trent Murphy week-to-week with knee injury

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, WRONG JOSH said:

So we need to ignore all of last season and all of the preseason and take a small sample size of 7 games where he rotated with Shaq Lawson so he only played half the time?

We are talking about the signing and how it has gone ... how has it gone? Has he been always injured? No.

Did you really care if he didn’t play in preseason? Half the teams don’t even play their starters.

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

So what?  The point is that it's 7 weeks in and he's out.  And his history last year and in the preseason makes this a predictable outcome.  Hence why some are criticizing the signing.

I think the right thing to do is wait and see how many of the 16 games that count are played that he is actually out and then evaluate

But hey......why would the crybabies on this board do that?

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I think the right thing to do is wait and see how many of the 16 games that count are played that he is actually out and then evaluate

He’s week to week, not out for the year. I’m confused but... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The number of games he will miss with the Bills (he has officially failed to reach midseason) does not negate the claim by others that he is an injury prone player.  Whether preseason counts or not, he was a new addition to the team who couldn't practice or play because of an injury, following significant games missed last year because of injury, and now he's out with anther injury.  It makes for legitimate discussion.

I guess I don't know how else to explain it.  

17 hours ago, WRONG JOSH said:

So we need to ignore all of last season and all of the preseason and take a small sample size of 7 games where he rotated with Shaq Lawson so he only played half the time?

Are you implying that he's been ineffective for the Bills this season?