TSW Hot Take Template

Saving you all some time. Feel free to copy and paste.

I have been a Bills fan for [NUMBER] years, and this is by far the worst! [COACH/PLAYER/FRONT OFFICE PERSON/OWNER] has no business being in the NFL! We should have taken [SUCCESSFUL COACH/PLAYER/FRONT OFFICE PERSON/OWNER] when we had the chance, instead we're stuck with this. Hell, I'd rather take [FORMER BILLS COACH/PLAYER/FRONT OFFICE PERSON/OWNER] over this clown! Unless we [SIGN/DRAFT/TRADE FOR] [AVERAGE PLAYER] this season is done! I'm not watching another [DOWN/SNAP/GAME] until [WE GET A NEW COACH/NEXT SEASON/WE GET ANOTHER QUARTERBACK]!!!1!!!!

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

have been a Bills fan for [37] years, and this is by far the worst! [this post] has no business being in the NFL! We should have taken [Another Peterman post] when we had the chance, instead we're stuck with this. Hell, I'd rather take [A Tyrod post] over this clown! Unless we [Make a post about] [Star] this season is done! I'm not watching another [Thread] until [WE GET Better posts]!!!1!!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

have been a Bills fan for [37] years, and this is by far the worst! [this post] has no business being in the NFL! We should have taken [Another Peterman post] when we had the chance, instead we're stuck with this. Hell, I'd rather take [A Tyrod post] over this clown! Unless we [Make a post about] [Star] this season is done! I'm not watching another [Thread] until [WE GET Better posts]!!!1!!!!

I feel personally attacked.

I’ve been a Bills fan for over 45 years and a member of on line forums since they were invented.  

I cannot remember such epic meltdowns in a forum as I’ve seen this past 3 months.  

Its a game we have no control of and all the complaining won’t change a damn thing.  

Thank you that is all. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

We are 2-5 and regularly get blown out.  When are people allowed to speak negative about the team?  If we suck again next year is anyone allowed to criticize or should we all just do our best to discredit them so we can live in our bubble where they Bills haven't sucked for 2 decades.  Some of the "hot takes" are a bit much but the homerism on the board is just as bad.

2 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

We are 2-5 and regularly get blown out.  When are people allowed to speak negative about the team?  If we suck again next year is anyone allowed to criticize or should we all just do our best to discredit them so we can live in our bubble where they Bills haven't sucked for 2 decades.  Some of the "hot takes" are a bit much but the homerism on the board is just as bad.

My intentions in posting this isn't to say you can't speak negatively about the  team. Just have a semi original thought before posting it. 

8 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Are you serious? Quite frankly, it's been more of a free for all, diarrhea of the keyboard, mindless bitchfest for WEEKS.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 minute ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

600x600bb.jpg

Thanks for posting this.  Now we all know that after our weekly pounding we should all talk about how great the team and the Pegula's are.  Just hand over your money and smile no matter what the product on the field is.

I wish the people who view this forum as a place to objectively discuss the team could be identified and merged into a sub-group.

Then, all the people who view this as a "fan club" for only cheering and supporting the team could be identified and merged into a second sub-group.

Keep the two sub-groups independent of one another and most fans in both groups would find their sub-forum far superior to the one we actually have.

It would also avoid tons of in-fighting *****, which predominates most threads.

49 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Thanks for posting this.  Now we all know that after our weekly pounding we should all talk about how great the team and the Pegula's are.  Just hand over your money and smile no matter what the product on the field is.

There’s criticism and then there’s bitching to to be bitchy

We should have all been aware of what was coming 

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

I wish the people who view this forum as a place to objectively discuss the team could be identified and merged into a sub-group.

Then, all the people who view this as a "fan club" for only cheering and supporting the team could be identified and merged into a second sub-group.

Keep the two sub-groups independent of one another and most fans in both groups would find their sub-forum far superior to the one we actually have.

It would also avoid tons of in-fighting *****, which predominates most threads.

You guys ARENT being just objective though. It's the same copy paste nonsense in every thread. 

• Like (+1) 1