Bills vs Pats

turbotype87

I don't know about you guys but as a Bills fan for over 25yrs it seems this organization will never put a winning team together. Look I know we have a young QB who has a lot of potential but he doesn't have the weapons to succeed. Their in the rebuilding process for sure. Now that said who here actually believes they have a chance against the Pats on Monday night football? After watching them get their butts kicked by Indy I can't see them scoring more then 3 points. I get excited every year about the prospect of this team contending in the AFC only to be hit with the reality that they SUCK!!!!

Just now, turbotype87 said:

I don't know about you guys but as a Bills fan for over 25yrs it seems this organization will never put a winning team together. Look I know we have a young QB who has a lot of potential but he doesn't have the weapons to succeed. Their in the rebuilding process for sure. Now that said who here actually believes they have a chance against the Pats on Monday night football? After watching them get their butts kicked by Indy I can't see them scoring more then 3 points. I get excited every year about the prospect of this team contending in the AFC only to be hit with the reality that they SUCK!!!!

This season is done....you can put a fork in it.....our offense cannot even come close to competing......Pats are going to obliterate this team on the national stage.....

5 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Such an original and thought provoking take.

Thank you for your service.

The week after a loss proves that time is relative. In fact, this week will feel like an eternity.....

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, no name said:

prediction thread?

I’ll play...

The Bills defense comes out energized, prime time and all. They hold Brady in check and keep it tight most of the first Q. And we’re all sitting there like “OK! OK! This could be our night!”

Then our offense rears its ugly head, hangs our D out to dry...we turn it over right after the Pats have just scored, and they stick another 6 right up our wazoo before the half, 21-6 NE heading into the break. Ballgame.

5 minutes ago, no name said:

prediction thread?

I’m not even sure..... 

1 minute ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I’ll play...

The Bills defense comes out energized, prime time and all. They hold Brady in check and keep it tight most of the first Q. And we’re all sitting there like “OK! OK! This could be our night!”

Then our offense rears its ugly head, hangs our D out to dry...we turn it over right after the Pats have just scored, and they stick another 6 right up our wazoo before the half, 21-6 NE heading into the break. Ballgame.

You’ve been paying attention, haven’t you? 

54 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I’ll play...

Plausible 

Pats will be very conservative and not care about a few three and outs 

just dont hand the Bills the ball on ones 12 yard line three times in the first quarter 

If the defense shows up and plays like they can. The first half should be still close.

It seems the hoodie does his damage after the half. Since he will make adjustments. 

Then It could get ugly. Since the Bills are fielding a gimpy 35 year old scrub as their QB. 

Who will not be hard to neutralize. 

1 hour ago, JPP said:

This season is done....you can put a fork in it.....our offense cannot even come close to competing......Pats are going to obliterate this team on the national stage.....

You just said exactly what I have been thinking. This team is the laughing stock of the NFL- this one is going to be a doozie.

The trend this year has been that our D looks great against non-elite QBs.

They then look avg. or bad against elite passers.

Brady is probably the best of all time, so I think this is going to be a letdown game from the D.

On top of that, you can argue the D lost some energy/quit in the last game with their spirit finally broken.  That may not be true, but it doesn't help the situation if it is.

The only 2 QBs on the roster who are healthy are Anderson and Peterman.  Both are apt to produce turnovers and both are terrible quarterbacks.

You add it all up and we should be beat in a embarrassing manner.

Something better than that will be a pleasant surprise.

PS:  I will be cheering for the game within the game, meaning Brady getting hit or injured.  If we can knock him around I'll consider it a victory.  It's what I'll be watching most closely.

Edited by Fadingpain