How Would We Be Doing if Russ Brandon Were Still Here?

Would we be in this same shape had he stayed? I'm not by any means condoning his behavior, or disputing his firing. But would he have allowed the roster to even get to the point where Peterman and Derek Anderson are the only viable options at QB? Would he allow the dead cap space we have? 

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

2 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Would we be in this same shape had he stayed? I'm not by any means condoning his behavior, or disputing his firing. But would he have allowed the roster to even get to the point where Peterman and Derek Anderson are the only viable options at QB? Would he allow the dead cap space we have? 

It was his idea to hire Ryan...that's enough for me

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, nucci said:

It was his idea to hire Ryan...that's enough for me

Ryan was a better hire than McDermott, from a marketing stand point and possibly a football stand point. We were in every game with Rexy, can't say the same now

8 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Didn’t he just get fired this year?  So he was here when the 2018 roster took shape.  

8 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

You have been a member of this community for six years. Have you not seen anything regarding name only topic titles?

• Haha (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

21 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Oh Please!!! Lie down and take an aspirin.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Is Russ was still there da Bills would be doing a whole lot sleazier... on the field nothing would look different tho