Patrick Mahomes: He is having an incredible season

SDS

Kansas City Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes is off to a blistering start this year. If you are a fan of offense, then the Chiefs are the team to watch this season.

If you want to discuss Patrick's play this season, this is the topic to do so.

If you want to re-litigate the 2017 draft, then I'm sorry to say that happened 18 months ago and there is a 48 page topic that you can read that discusses it extensively.

The Mahomes worship is a bit overboard, I think.  He's helped greatly by the plethora of weapons he has to take advantage of.

If Nathan Peterman had that same supporting cast...well, he's still suck.  But at least he'd be a little more fun to watch sucking.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The Mahomes worship is a bit overboard, I think.  He's helped greatly by the plethora of weapons he has to take advantage of.

If Nathan Peterman had that same supporting cast...well, he's still suck.  But at least he'd be a little more fun to watch sucking.

I cant think of another QB in recent history who walked into a better situation than Mahomes.

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

This kinda reminds of the old criticism of Gregg Williams. People used to insult him for interviewing well. ? What was he supposed to do? Tank interviews on purpose?

Mahomes plays great with great talent around him. That's probably a good thing. I don't know if he is Mark Rypien or Kurt Warner. It will be interesting to watch it unfold.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

22 TD's in 8 games. **** 

Either he's good or the defenses he's faced  SUCK 

****  Patrick Mahomes tops Kurt Warner with 22 TD passes in first 8 career games   -  (this  must include a week 17 start your scrubs game)

30 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I think his arm would still throw INT and pick six. 

2 minutes ago, SDS said:

Holy *****. What in ***** holy hell does this have to do with Patrick Mahomes? Find the appropriate topic. It isn't hard.

I think people have far too much fun using the vague idea they could of taken Mahomes who is being pretty successful right now to complain about the kid the Bills actually drafted. That was probably at least half of that old thread.

1 minute ago, JPP said:

just comparing the Mahomes situation to ours....yes i went into abit with our situation sorry it offended you.....take a pill man whats with the flip out??

I literally just closed a topic for this reason. I make a NEW topic that says please use this one to discuss PATRICK MAHOMES. You list half a dozen grievances about the Buffalo Bills 40 minutes later.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SDS said:

I literally just closed a topic for this reason. I make a NEW topic that says please use this one to discuss PATRICK MAHOMES. You list half a dozen grievances about the Buffalo Bills 40 minutes later.

Sorry Captain......will try not to do it again!

Watched the entire game last night despite the lopsided score.

Listening to Collinsworth's commentary and watching the Chiefs makes you realize how far behind the Bills are.

We are decades behind the cutting edge of the NFL in 2018.

The Chiefs do a lot of interesting stuff on offense; one thing mentioned was how they typically use 4 receivers and they are all running laterally such that it is impossible for the D to be aggressive and attacking b/c it's so confusing as to who is going where or what anyone is doing.

When was the last time we had that sort of innovation on the Bills?

When we were going to Super Bowls every year, and not since.

• Like (+1) 1