Patrick Mahomes: He is having an incredible season

SDS

All those numbers don’t mean much until Saturday. His season starts then. 

It was an impressive season no doubt. 

Though it’s very rare for a quarterback to manage the whole season with no real injuries to the skill positions. Hunt got released and they played better. Watkins went down and they faded some. 

I am still not sold he can put up these stats without hill and Kelce. But he can start a real legacy if he can perform in the playoffs like he did for most of the regular season. 

Andy Reid’s teams usually have these kinda issues come playoff time. That potent offense and scheme is great until you hang your defense out all game cause you score quickly, then come crunch time the opposing team just needs a stop or two and your defense is so gassed they can’t do anything to stop the other team. No doubt this is a telling postseason for some of these offenses. Does defense still win championships? Or is the new wave of offensive gurus ready to take things over

5 hours ago, Billsmisery said:

I'm looking forward to the game Saturday! I think the Colts are gonna put it to the chiefs. Only because it's the Chiefs, choking is what they do in the playoffs especially at home. It's gonna be great. Colts look legit too. 

I hope the heck not. This could put an AFCCG in Foxboro. The bane of football ( and Bills )fans everywhere. 

15 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Interesting, isn't it, to see these guys all showing up:  Watson, Trubisky, Mahommes...honestly, with the recent few classes, including 2018s, I think the NFL is in a reasonably good place with about 8-12 QBs.

Just need Wentz to get back healthy but 

Winston, Mariota, Goff, Wentz, Trubisky, Mahomes, Watson, Mayfield, Darnold, Allen, Haskins in the last 5 drafts is pretty good

• Like (+1) 1