Patrick Mahomes: He is having an incredible season

SDS

4 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Are (some of) you guys still crushing on the girl next door?  

;) ;) 

Well if the girl next door grew up to be a young sofia vergara and I’m married to Bea Arthur (R.I.P.), then yes, I’d still be crushing on the girl next door.

3 hours ago, Chris66 said:

The girl that was there, but you thought wasnt good enough. Now its 2am and you got stuck with the fat chick.

Not that that’s ever happened to me, but it always helps to pretend like you have to help out a family move early the next morning. ?

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Well if the girl next door grew up to be a young sofia vergara and I’m married to Bea Arthur (R.I.P.), then yes, I’d still be crushing on the girl next door.

Mahomes isn't going anywhere soon. 

2 or 3 other threads were closed by SDS because people got too obsessed over this topic.

I'm in the corner of - Just let it go.  

10 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

MAYBE

Talk to me next offseason when Allen has a year under his belt, some protection, and hopefully some targets that are worth a damn

He still might not approach Mahommes numbers this year......but if he is a very good QB then you also have one of the best shutdown corners in the league in that trade

So yes.....maybe

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Talk to me next offseason when Allen has a year under his belt, some protection, and hopefully some targets that are worth a damn

He still might not approach Mahommes numbers this year......but if he is a very good QB then you also have one of the best shutdown corners in the league in that trade

So yes.....maybe

Maybe. 

You may be the only person who is a maybe on the planet. Josh Allen makes that trade in Madden.

Obviously I am looking forward to what Mahoems does every week, but as an observer of the Bills, and seeing your awesome D week in and week out....I am very interested to see Allen the rest of this year.  IF you have SOMETHING there, the Bills are going to be competive.....I have always said I don't think Allen can do it...but it should be fun to see IF he can...I'm rooting for him.  Would be fun if the next GeN power in the AFC was KC-BUF-CLE.