Patrick Mahomes: He is having an incredible season

SDS

On 10/22/2018 at 2:11 PM, DC Tom said:

The Mahomes worship is a bit overboard, I think.  He's helped greatly by the plethora of weapons he has to take advantage of.

If Nathan Peterman had that same supporting cast...well, he's still suck.  But at least he'd be a little more fun to watch sucking.

I understand and agree with your point however you might want to reword that last sentence, it may be taken out of context :)

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

What does this have to do with people like yourself who would rather have Tre White and Josh Allen over Pat Mahomes? 

I'd rather have Watson.   I said so at the time.  You said they shouldn't touch either one of them.  Yet here you are criticizing them for not doing so.  Hypocrite. 

Just now, oldmanfan said:

I'd rather have Watson.   I said so at the time.  You said they shouldn't touch either one of them.  Yet here you are criticizing them for not doing so.  Hypocrite. 

I'm not a professional.

I'd hope the Bills can make better decisions than the ones I propose, but that's hardly ever the case. 

5 hours ago, jrober38 said:

Because they're total homers. 

Because 2 good players is better then 1 player....and it makes perfect sense

Mahommes wasnt even Mahommes in his first year....which is something YOU keep forgetting

5 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Josh Allen would doing the same exact thing in KC and Mahomes would suck here.  

Pretty much

...hilarious how the hypocrisy of the TBD Board "experts" surfaces.....wasn't the Mahomes kid deemed an "....epic failure at the NFL level.......no Air Raid QB succeeds in the NFL......a hands off leper like Air Raid product.....gonna bust...."...and whatever the hell else was used to define him coming out?.......and now all of a sudden, he's the best invention since beer, admirably has shown his talents with guru Andy as his developer, and now all of the bi-ploar naysayers are suddenly in his court saying how badly Bflo effed up on the "miss"?......

56 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Because 2 good players is better then 1 player....and it makes perfect sense

Mahommes wasnt even Mahommes in his first year....which is something YOU keep forgetting

Pretty much

You don’t honestly believe this, do you John?  Allen couldn’t even put up those numbers in the MWC.  Mahomes has 53 tds his last year in college.  He’s really, really good and has track record of being good.  Allen has gotten overhyped because of his physical skills rather than his play.  

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You don’t honestly believe this, do you John?  Allen couldn’t even put up those numbers in the MWC.  Mahomes has 53 tds his last year in college.  He’s really, really good and has track record of being good.  Allen has gotten overhyped because of his physical skills rather than his play.  

Poor John.

40 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

And of course college success auto determines NFL success for QBs

(no it doesnt)

33 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Poor John.

Laugh while you can.....I will be addressing the lot of you next year when Josh Allen has some actual NFL players around him

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

And of course college success auto determines NFL success for QBs

(no it doesnt)

Laugh while you can.....I will be addressing the lot of you next year when Josh Allen has some actual NFL players around him

Of course college success doesn’t translate to nfl success. But lack of success certainly does. Allen wasn’t even elected to an All MWC team and struggles with accuracy.  To suggest he would be putting up the historic numbers that Mahomes (who has demonstrated an ability to put up monster stats) seems like the ultimate homer comment.

youre stil lthe man John.  Keep fighting the good fight!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Of course college success doesn’t translate to nfl success. But lack of success certainly does. Allen wasn’t even elected to an All MWC team and struggles with accuracy.  To suggest he would be putting up the historic numbers that Mahomes (who has demonstrated an ability to put up monster stats) seems like the ultimate homer comment.

youre stil lthe man John.  Keep fighting the good fight!

This has all been addressed.....Josh Allen is a very raw prospect....and played with talent that was undraftable.

They need to seriously focus on his development now and through the offseason......get a decent OL in front of him......and players that actually make a play once they have the ball in their hands

None of that is happening right now......

NOTE:   Also I dont expect him to be putting up Mahommes type numbers.   I expect him to be a good to great QB for us and get better every year.......I dont care about what Mahommes is doing in KC....they also have a defense that is a seive while their offense wins them games and that will catch up to them eventually

I want balance on my team

Edited by John from Riverside