MNF - pats* @ Bills

devldog131

It's been 10 long years since the Monday Night Football crew made their way to Orchard Park. This week, they're back.

I couldn't pass up an opportunity to witness the Ralph in the primetime glow of Monday night. I'm always hopeful, even if uncertain, about the outcome of each game. While the quality of the performance on the field may be a question mark, what is never uncertain is the quality of a Bills fan tailgate at Hammer's Lot. This time, we get all day for eating and, most importantly, drinking before kickoff.

Who'll be at Hammer's lot Monday? Any of the out of town crew making the trip for this one?

I'll be driving in from the Democratic People's Republic on Sunday, and (as usual) rolling into Hammer's lot with @mrags for the pregame festivities on Monday morning.

All I wanna know is...

giphy.webp

Had an awesome time with everybody yesterday, despite the outcome of the game. Thanks to everybody who came out. @mead107 and @mrags, you boys were on point with the parking lot cuisine, as always. For @Hammered a Lot to bring Eric Wood by the tailgate definitely added something extra special to the event, and he really seemed to thoroughly enjoy the stromboli.

Thanks, everybody, for making the return of Monday Night Football at the Ralph an amazing event. I can't wait to see you all again next season.

Go Bills! 

• Like (+1) 2

• SDS locked this topic