Mind Numbing Stat- Point Differential- this hurts

The Buffalo Bills now stand at -94 in point differential after 7 games.   Our next closest suck-fest team is Oakland at -66.  We are not even close to being competitive. That's the kind of stat that lets you know how bad this team really is.  We are DEAD last in points scored with 81. Four teams are over 200 (KC leads with 260) and AZ is #31 with 92 (and already fired their OC.) OAK has 110 sitting in #30 and we know that dumpster fire in progress.

Has this kind of futility ever been witness by Bills fans. I'm afraid to look into the Archive of Ineptitude and see the Bills Glory-Hole years for comparison. 2018 is a truck stop rape of the fans money.  This is the week to make an example of someone and let heads roll. It's not even tolerable football.

Edited by BillsRdue
  • Like (+1) 2

Has this kind of futility been seen?  Yes.  Many of you are too young to actually know the history of the Bills.  Back in the late 6-0's/early 70's they were terrible.  In the 80's before Kelly got there. 

I went to the game yesterday.  They stunk.  That simple.  In the last couple years they've had games where they stunk, then got things back together and won.  If you look back at the times I mentioned as a fan you knew they had no chance.  Not so with this team.

• Like (+1) 4

22 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

The Buffalo Bills now stand at -94 in point differential after 7 games.   Our next closest suck-fest team is Oakland at -66.  We are not even close to being competitive. That's the kind of stat that lets you know how bad this team really is.  We are DEAD last in points scored with 81. Four teams are over 200 (KC leads with 260) and AZ is #31 with 92 (and already fired their OC.) OAK has 110 sitting in #30 and we know that dumpster fire in progress.

Has this kind of futility ever been witness by Bills fans. I'm afraid to look into the Archive of Ineptitude and see the Bills Glory-Hole years for comparison. 2018 is a truck stop rape of the fans money.  This is the week to make an example of someone and let heads roll. It's not even tolerable football.

Time to stop going to games.  Ownership has to feel the pain otherwise the crap is going to continue.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

And yet, McDermott will somehow get 6-7 wins out of this horrid team*** by season’s end.

This horrid team that he and the GM created.

23 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

The schedule is favorable, the defense too good to lose that many, and the offense will improve as the season goes along as long as Allen gets back soon. 

This team will finish 6-10 at worst.

The defense that just got gashed by the Colts.

The defense is not going to win you games if your offense cant score a touchdown.

They have 2 tds in the last 18 quarters. I don't care how good your defense is. Scoring 1 TD every .5 games is not going to win, ever. 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

The schedule is favorable, the defense too good to lose that many, and the offense will improve as the season goes along as long as Allen gets back soon. 

We just got stomped by a 1-5 team.

Bills need better players....

• QB (TBD on Allen, need solid plan/backup)
  • LT (Dawkins can stay)
  • LG
  • C
  • RG
  • RT
  • TE
  • WR1
  • WR2 (Zay can stay)
  • WR3
  • RB (all 3 can stay)
  • DEs (Hughes, Murphy, Shaq, Yarbrough can stay)
  • DTs (Replacement for Kyle after this year, I guess Star can stay, Phillips & Phillips can stay)
  • SLB (Replacement for Lorax after this year)
  • MLB (Edmunds can stay)
  • WLB (Milano can stay)
  • LCB (White can stay)
  • RCB
  • SS (Hyde can stay)
  • FS (Poyer can stay)
  • ST (All kickers/snappers can stay)

11 bold positions above that all need a fixin'

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

6-10 is a bit high IMO. If they get blown out against a 1-5 team, I really can`t see them winning many more games.

Maybe 1 against Miami. I think Jets sweep but Bills might take 1 there.

So I think 2-14 is still in play. And absolute best case scenario 5-11 if they can split against Miami and Jets, and steal one from the Bears or Lions at home.

36 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Who gives a fu** about 1984 or 1970whatever, it’s as irrelevant as the Superbowl years at this point.

This is a historic trash squad. Just own it, and let go of the stupid history lessons.

Yes sir! History lesson are only stupid to those who do not embrace knowledge. How historically bad will this team be? To own it, we must explore it.  I understand that you are out of f'cks to give. Your Wilson is drained and your hands are numb. The couch is stained with beer and other fluids and your anger runneth over. But the internet is our Delorean and by going Back to the Future we can save the Bills of tomorrow.  If McD gets a hold of the flux capacitor, Allen may become a franchise QB. Now wipe yourself off and google sir! Google that b!tch up and save us!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsRdue said:

I was really young, but do remember some late 70's early '80's Kay Stephenson suckage. I just don't remember enough to compare. But we did have OJ as a lone bright spot. I remember seeing him run for over 200 on several occasions.

my vote for worst loss ever was 56-17 to the 2nd year expansion Seahawks in 1977, both entered the game at 1-5

in 1984 the BIlls lost by more than 4 TDs 5 times, 4 times in 1985, just a rough review, no final checking done on this one.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Bills need better players....

• QB (TBD on Allen, need solid plan/backup)
  • LT (Dawkins can stay)
  • LG
  • C
  • RG
  • RT
  • TE
  • WR1
  • WR2 (Zay can stay)
  • WR3
  • RB (all 3 can stay)
  • DEs (Hughes, Murphy, Shaq, Yarbrough can stay)
  • DTs (Replacement for Kyle after this year, I guess Star can stay, Phillips & Phillips can stay)
  • SLB (Replacement for Lorax after this year)
  • MLB (Edmunds can stay)
  • WLB (Milano can stay)
  • LCB (White can stay)
  • RCB
  • SS (Hyde can stay)
  • FS (Poyer can stay)
  • ST (All kickers/snappers can stay)

11 bold positions above that all need a fixin'

plus solid backups. We need to sign at least 7-8 Quality FA and hit on 3-4 picks. That's a load of fixing to do.

Just now, row_33 said:

my vote for worst loss ever was 56-17 to the 2nd year expansion Seahawks in 1977, both entered the game at 1-5

in 1984 the BIlls lost by more than 4 TDs 5 times, 4 times in 1985, just a rough review, no final checking done on this one.

owwww, ooowwwww. my eyes hurt and my stomach just flipped.

This is all on McDermott who dismantled the team, got rid of their most talented players and continue to spout "Good Character, our type of guy".

I know this is said ad nauseum that the Nate Peterman fiasco is really the tipping point.  Anyone still wanting to play him and the fact he is still on the team, tells you how little foresight this team has.  

If not for blowing out Minny the first 20 minutes, just think how bad the team stats would be.....

Too bad Haushka made that kick vs. Tennessee????

At least yesterday, though Anderson was not good, they managed 300 yards.....  Baby steps?  

57 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

6-10 is a bit high IMO. If they get blown out against a 1-5 team, I really can`t see them winning many more games.

Maybe 1 against Miami. I think Jets sweep but Bills might take 1 there.

So I think 2-14 is still in play. And absolute best case scenario 5-11 if they can split against Miami and Jets, and steal one from the Bears or Lions at home.

What I've learned from the Bills this year is that when they play elite qbs with experience who know how to read the field and exploit mismatches, they get destroyed. Rivers, Flacco (I actually think he's pretty good, although not great), Rodgers, and Luck all chewed this D up and spit it out. Mariota and Watson? Not so much. The one outlier is Minnesota/Cousins, but that was just a weird game -- punctuated by the fact that one of their best players was (metaphorically, but only sorta) shipped off to the insane asylum right before the game.

I think they end up getting annihilated by the Pats (twice), the Lions, and the Bears (because they're not going to be able to score). The D will be able to put up a fight against the Jets (twice), Miami (twice), and Jax. But the offense is so bad that the only way they win is by 16-13 scores. 

I can't see any better than 5-11. 4-12 sounds about right - splits with Miami/Jets and losing to Jax. They lose the rest big.

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

What I've learned from the Bills this year is that when they play elite qbs with experience who know how to read the field and exploit mismatches, they get destroyed. Rivers, Flacco (I actually think he's pretty good, although not great), Rodgers, and Luck all chewed this D up and spit it out. Mariota and Watson? Not so much. The one outlier is Minnesota/Cousins, but that was just a weird game -- punctuated by the fact that one of their best players was (metaphorically, but only sorta) shipped off to the insane asylum right before the game.

I think they ended up getting annihilated by the Pats (twice), the Lions, and the Bears (because they're not going to be able to score). The D will be able to put up a fight against the Jets (twice), Miami (twice), and Jax. But the offense is so bad that the only way they win is by 16-13 scores. 

I can't see any better than 5-11. 4-12 sounds about right - splits with Miami/Jets and losing to Jax. They lose the rest big.

Can`t really disagree with you. If I had to bet, I would also say the Bills finish 4-12 this year