4 step plan to success for last 9 games

Kevin1778

4 hours ago, Kevin1778 said:

The season is far from over. 

The next time you go up to Canada to get some legal weed let me know and I'll come along :)

The Bills are 2-5 now.   They still have the pats twice, the bears, fish and jets both twice, and the lions and jags.  After the pats that's 7 losses.  So running the table except those games leaves them at 9-7 again.  And even if by some miracle that happens, they would still need to get help to back into the playoffs again.  

This season was over before it began.  I just hope Allen doesn't get injured worse or shell shocked so hopefully after this offseason is devoted to the offense, the Bills might be worth watching next season much like the Sabres have become worth watching this season. 

6 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

The Buffalo Bills coaches looked ridiculous. Is Kim Pegula running everything?

I don't see how this is an issue. It could be worse, Russ Brandon could be back in charge. Quite frankly we are lucky to have Kim. She is smart, tenacious hard working successful business women. 

6 hours ago, nucci said:

Coaches are supposed to teach....I don't see how Anderson can help Allen

Coaches do not teach player positions they teach schemes. They refine techniques and provide a playbook to learn from.  Anderson is there to teach Allen to read what he sees while on the field. To help him pick up the NFL game as a QB quicker. 

5 hours ago, Kevin1778 said:

The Bills have thrown ONE Touchdown pass in the last 19 quarters. It was Peterman who threw it. He is a young player. They throw picks. Look at Rosen. Peterman is going to play unless Allen is rushed back. There is no chance Anderson survives. You play Anderson and he gets hurt and the Bills have just Peterman and will rush Allen back. No thanks. Start Peterman and let Anderson backup and give Allen all the time he needs. 

The situation is even more complicated then you make it. As a GM and Coach, they know the fan base does not want to see Peterman start, so they can't do that without upsetting the fan base and possibly the locker room. That said, as previously mentioned, Anderson hobbled off the field at the end of the game. He's already hurting. You can start him next week and risk getting him significantly injured and lose him as an option to back up of who would be starting. If he gets injured and Peterman goes in, who backs up Peterman? At that point no one is left. They have an emergency QB, (forgot who it is) but at that point your completely f'ed anyway.

5 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Benjamin didn’t have a single drop yesterday. 

This seems fishy to mean. I know your correct in your statement, but I saw him drop some really well through balls in the past. It make me think that he is phoning in his games when the young guys are playing because he doesn't think we have a chance to win while they play. (just a thought and probably way off but....)

6 hours ago, Kevin1778 said:

1) Run the Ball. Yesterday the Bill's run game looked great. Let's keep it up. Must go heavy run. Regardless of score. Just stick with it. Ivory and Murphy looked great yesterday.

Carries 22

Yards 135

Average 6.1

2) Make a commitment to Peterman and give him only safe outlet throws with a few shots down the field. He gets rid of the ball quickly. Allen comes back when 100% healthy unless Peterman gets hot. You can't play a QB who wasn't even at camp. Anderson is here to teach. Not to play. And enough with losing locker room if Peterman plays. He didn't play yesterday and they were blown out by a 1-5 team.

3) Lean on that Defense. Sure it gets exposed at times but it gets turnovers too.

4) Special Teams must step it up. 

If they do these 4 things they will be respectable and you never know if they get hot they might stay hot.

Lastly, trade McCoy and Benjamin if you can. Worst case the Bills don't get hot but they clear out a bunch of cap space. 

The season is far from over. 

I admire your passion and enthusiasm, and desire to see a winning team in Buffalo.

Most of our fans are the best you'll ever find.  They deserve so much better than what they have had over the years.

But this season is over, and we are headed for a bottom 3 finis, or something pretty close.

The sooner you accept it, the better you will feel.