4 step plan to success for last 9 games

Kevin1778

I just want to see our QB's passing for TD's and I don't even care if they are to the other team. Start Peterman, I'm still amazed that we signed Anderson and then started him after about 5 days of practice. This franchise is great at one thing and that's making themselves look like a horses ass. When has a team even signed a QB out of retirement then started him on such a short turnaround, ***** Bills!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, George C said:

Reverence and Respect for an imaginary friend seems to be the key evaluator for McBeane. 

Yeah, by all means, commit to Peterman... 

You have to. Or you have to rush Allen back. Anderson is already injured. No way he make it another game. Committing to Peterman = not rushing Allen back.

1 minute ago, Kevin1778 said:

He is here to teach, not get embarrassed and injured. Peterman is fine. He might even improve a little with Anderson showing him a thing or two. Allen is the franchise QB. Just don't rush him back. Peterman is playing whether people like it or not. Anderson will never survive another game or two, and they better not rush Allen back.

Coaches are supposed to teach....I don't see how Anderson can help Allen

9 minutes ago, nucci said:

Coaches are supposed to teach....I don't see how Anderson can help Allen

pro coaches don't do much teaching, if you don't have the fundamentals down by this stage, what are you doing here?

9 minutes ago, mattynh said:

1 step plan:

1.  time machine to mid January.  This ain't gonna be pretty no matter what.

and games aren't blackouts anymore, so i won't be able to resist the siren's call of watching every last second of this.... :(

9 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Peterman has to start. Anderson's body is not going to survive another start. He limped off the field yesterday. 35yr olds without a preseason camp for conditioning won't last more than a game or two. If they want to start him Monday night go ahead. His body won't last more than another game. 

They can't start Peterman over any able bodied QB on the roster at this point.  Certainly not on Monday Night football in front of the world.  If Anderson does get injured during a game (which seems likely), then Peterman gets in and the coach doesn't look like a total fool.   I don't think either DA or Peterman are on the roster next season.

30 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

And enough with losing locker room if Peterman plays. He didn't play yesterday and they were blown out by a 1-5 team.

Where is my Staples "Easy" button when I need it?

The quoted here represents something so tone-deaf it's amazing. If Mr. Process tries to convince that locker room Peterman can play, he's going to start losing the team. No veteran in his right mind has any confidence in that guy.

5 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

He is here to teach, not get embarrassed and injured. Peterman is fine. He might even improve a little with Anderson showing him a thing or two. Allen is the franchise QB. Just don't rush him back. Peterman is playing whether people like it or not. Anderson will never survive another game or two, and they better not rush Allen back.

I don't know what NP you have watched play, but the guy is not fine. As a matter of fact he shouldn't even be on an NFL roster, let alone taking snaps on a Sunday. Peterman would be fine if we were playing Toledo, or Wake Forest, but this is the NFL. 

5 minutes ago, H2o said:

I don't know what NP you have watched play, but the guy is not fine. As a matter of fact he shouldn't even be on an NFL roster, let alone taking snaps on a Sunday. Peterman would be fine if we were playing Toledo, or Wake Forest, but this is the NFL. 

The Bills have thrown ONE Touchdown pass in the last 19 quarters. It was Peterman who threw it. He is a young player. They throw picks. Look at Rosen. Peterman is going to play unless Allen is rushed back. There is no chance Anderson survives. You play Anderson and he gets hurt and the Bills have just Peterman and will rush Allen back. No thanks. Start Peterman and let Anderson backup and give Allen all the time he needs. 

Edited by Kevin1778

1 minute ago, Kevin1778 said:

The Bills have thrown ONE Touchdown pass in the last 19 quarters. It was Peterman who threw it. He is a young player. They throw picks. Look at Rosen. Peterman is going to play unless Allen is rushed back. There is no chance Anderson survives. Then the Bills have no backup and will rush Allen back. No thanks. Start Peterman and let Anderson backup and give Allen all the time he needs. 

He throws picks, pick sixes at that, at the worst rate in the HISTORY of the NFL. No one has been worse than Nathan Peterpick. NO ONE. The only way you start him is if you really are trying to lose the team, tank the rest of the season, and possibly lose your job at the end of the year. 

12 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

The Bills have thrown ONE Touchdown pass in the last 19 quarters. It was Peterman who threw it. He is a young player. They throw picks. Look at Rosen. Peterman is going to play unless Allen is rushed back. There is no chance Anderson survives. You play Anderson and he gets hurt and the Bills have just Peterman and will rush Allen back. No thanks. Start Peterman and let Anderson backup and give Allen all the time he needs. 

Anderson is fine for games that are garbagetime at the half

he can noodle and canoodle with 3 yard passes and hand offs and 40 seconds burn away, the D won't even bother sending 2 men on a rush

51 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

1) Run the Ball. Yesterday the Bill's run game looked great. Let's keep it up. Must go heavy run. Regardless of score. Just stick with it. Ivory and Murphy looked great yesterday.

Carries 22

Yards 135

Average 6.1

2) Make a commitment to Peterman and give him only safe outlet throws with a few shots down the field. He gets rid of the ball quickly. Allen comes back when 100% healthy unless Peterman gets hot. You can't play a QB who wasn't even at camp. Anderson is here to teach. Not to play. And enough with losing locker room if Peterman plays. He didn't play yesterday and they were blown out by a 1-5 team.

3) Lean on that Defense. Sure it gets exposed at times but it gets turnovers too.

4) Special Teams must step it up. 

If they do these 4 things they will be respectable and you never know if they get hot they might stay hot.

Lastly, trade McCoy and Benjamin if you can. Worst case the Bills don't get hot but they clear out a bunch of cap space. 

The season is far from over. 

You were doing fine until you said start Peterman. And BTW, the season may not be over, but it's definitely on life support with low battery power