Week 8: Patriots Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Donta Hightower Out for NE

patriots.png VS. bills.png

NFL.com Game Preview

CBS Sports Game Preview

ESPN Game Preview

Bills vs. Patriots Vegas Lines

Bills vs. Patriots History

2018 Buffalo Bills Week Eight Media Guide

DqOI0Y0XcAA9TF7.jpg

Interactive: NFL Officials' Roles and Responsibilities

Week 8 Referee Assignments

Monday, Oct. 29: Patriots at Bills  —  Jerome Boger

NFL Referee Jerome Boger's Officiating Record

2ufghtw.jpg

NFL Week 8 Game Capsules

EnragedDecimalGadwall-size_restricted.gi

iftkj9.jpg

ESPN Broadcast Team
Play-by-Play: Joe Tessitore
Color Analysts: Jason Witten & Booger McFarland
Sideline Reporter:  Lisa Salters
Rules: Jeff Triplette

Patriots Roster

Patriots Depth Chart

Patriots Team Profile

Patriots 2018 Media Guide

Patriots Survive Bears' Hail Mary Effort to Earn Fourth Straight Win

NE vs. CHI Game Book PDF

Patriots vs. Bears Game Center

NE vs. CHI Game Recap

2018_NE_A.PNG 2018_BUF_C.PNG

BUF_2016-2018%5E1.png

Monday Night Football at New Era Field, Orchard Park, NY

Monday, October 29, 2018 - 8:15PM

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 8: Patriots Game Preparation - Brady Says "Bills Mafia Here We Come"

You all are such a bunch of pu#%ies. All you do is B word and whine about everything. It’s easy to support the Bills when they win. These are the times that make being a fan so much better when they actually do turn the corner and become a contender. Either get on board or leave. Either way, quick whining about everything. 

Edited by Southern Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 7

I have two seats on the 45 yard line that I just put up for sale.  My wife and I (mostly me) were so looking forward to this game that we bought tickets for it when they first went on sale in July.  We live out here in WA state so we don't get to see the Bills that often but after today's performance (and the entire season, really), I'm selling them and canceling my airline tickets.  McDermott, you didn't just lose the locker room today, you lost me too.  Beane, good job putting together this putrid puddle of bile you call a roster.  I'm so totally disheartened and disgusted that I'm done for this season.  I'll check back next season.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

You all are such a bunch of pu#%ies. All you do is B word and whine about everything. It’s easy to support the Bills when they win. These are the times that make being a fan so much better when they actually do turn the corner and become a contender. Either get on board or leave. Either way, quick whining about everything. 

Right! People act like we've sucked for 18 years straight!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

I've been following this team since 1988.  Eat it.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

Been waiting for a real winning team again since 1994

• Thank you (+1) 1

Let’s not overreact.  Obviously, it’s likely that we lose - but we have played more close games than blowouts against that team over the years, and often had surprisingly competitive outings when things looked bleak going in.

Division games are usually tougher for the Pats, and while they seem to have righted the ship, they also have some real vulnerabilities this year.  As usual, the pass rush has to get to Brady.  He is making more mistakes this season - a few turnovers, keep it close, get the home crowd rockin’...anything can happen.

• Like (+1) 2