SNF: CIN vs. KC at 8:20 PM ET on NBC

Just now, BillsRdue said:

I think Allen could be 80%-90% of Mahomes with the right coaching.  At least we can hope. Right now 2% of Mahomes would be better than what we've trotted out.

You can’t coach accuracy. He just makes it look so effortless, swing passes, slants, outs, ?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

You can’t coach accuracy. He just makes it look so effortless, swing passes, slants, outs, ?

Yeah Mahomes is a freaking stud. We've just had so many sh^t QB's. Only CLE's list of ineptitude was longer but they have Baker and a nee lease on life. We are now the Browns. How sickening is that?

4 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

I think Allen could be 80%-90% of Mahomes with the right coaching.  At least we can hope. Right now 2% of Mahomes would be better than what we've trotted out. I don't know if I've ever been so frustrated watching Bills football. Every time we have the ball, I just cringe and curse. 

I stopped cursing a long time ago...now I just laugh. 

4 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

I think Allen could be 80%-90% of Mahomes with the right coaching.  At least we can hope. Right now 2% of Mahomes would be better than what we've trotted out. I don't know if I've ever been so frustrated watching Bills football. Every time we have the ball, I just cringe and curse. 

I think Allen can be a homeless man’s Roethlisberger. He’s never going to carve up defenses like Mahomes has so far. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Success said:

I was trying to think the last time we had an offense like that - it’s been a long time.  Fitz had a few games, but you really have to go back to Bledsoe, Moulds and Price

I'd say K-Gun with Jimbo, Thurman, Reed, Lofton, Beebe.  The Bledsoe offense was good but not great. The K-gun was the only time in my 40+ years we had a great offense and defense.   KC has a great offense with multiple weapons.

Haven't been watching this game, but I just looked up the box score. Good god. One of these days the Bills will stumble into a really good QB. And here's the thing - the best QBs have ALWAYS been available without any extra effort on the part of the franchise: Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, Kirk Cousins, Patrick Mahomes, Deshaun Watson. They all fell into the Bills lap (or would have fell in the case of Rodgers). One of these days, guys. One of these days. Sure, we may all be dead by then, but it's gonna happen. We're gonna find a blue chip QB.

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Mahomes decision and Bills Offense will cost McD his job. 

it should, but I'm just so sick of running every limp dick idiot coach out of town every few years. I'm really hoping McD can right this ship and be a stabilizing force in Buffalo.  But the decision on the offensive side of the ball are puzzling and they need to get it fixed by next year.

3 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I've been saying mahomes is a product of Reid and the weapons, after watching him throw the last TD..... Allen can't do that.

This mahomes kid is a once in a generation QB. 

That was a quote from Andy Reid and the Chiefs GM after they made the trade with Buffalo and draft Mahomes. They new it then and said so. They also said you don’t pass on a talent like that. Sucks because we had this guy and needed a QB. If you look at draft class the 2017 draft class is head a shoulders above this years. Not even close. 

Just now, 17 Josh Allen said:

This mahomes kid is a once in a generation QB. 

That was a quote from Andy Reid and the Chiefs GM after they made the trade with Buffalo and draft Mahomes. They new it then and said so. They also said you don’t pass on a talent like that. Sucks because we had this guy and needed a QB. If you look at draft class the 2017 draft class is head a shoulders above this years. Not even close. 

I was wrong on Mahomes. Totally willing to own that.... but I watch him, and it still hurts...

If Allen doesn't pan out this will really suck