Who to start against NE?

Who to start against NE?   

194 members have voted

1. 1. Who to start against NE?

Terrible choice, but Anderson.  At least he has had some degree of success in the past and has a chance to improve a little.   Anderson also has the excuse of not playing for two years and only being on the team for two weeks.      Peterman may honestly be one of the worst starting qb's of all time. 

Edited by dgrochester55

ANYONE but Anderson

19 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Just trade for Carr already and draft another QB. Let Allen and the rookie develop under Carr for two years while showcasing them in preseason games. Hope no one gets injured. Hope one of the young guys becomes a franchise QB. Trade one or two of the QBs for multiple picks later.

This is exactly what I want

2 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Who cares? I mean honestly. Who freaking cares. We are getting blown out by 30+

We are for sure. 

This is the most boring Bills season ever. I’m ready for the draft.

57 minutes ago, 416BillsFan said:

McD would sooner talk to an atheist than be embarrassed by Peterman in Prime Time.

Can we get that game removed from prime time? There is nothing worse than being embarrassed by the Pats in national TV.

Where are the options 3 and 4? I would take a shot at another guy that could either be your long term back up assuming Allen figures it out. Or could be the guy regardless. Even a Paxton Lynch, Landry Jones, Austin Webb, anyone. Anderson gets you nothing. Peterman has shown who he is. Lets look elsewhere. 

3 hours ago, COTC said:

I never want to see the loser on the field again 

That doesn't really narrow it down.

You'll have to clarify which one.

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Just trade for Carr already and draft another QB. Let Allen and the rookie develop under Carr for two years while showcasing them in preseason games. Hope no one gets injured. Hope one of the young guys becomes a franchise QB. Trade one or two of the QBs for multiple picks later.

More or less what I've been suggesting all season, particularly if we truly finish with a top 3 pick.

And everyone crucifies me saying "this will never happen."

It won't, but it should.

1 hour ago, Lfod said:

I figured they only brought Anderson to avoid the circus that starting Nate Peterman brings. I wasn't expecting much but if your going to bring a guy off the street to cover your own butt over Peterman, the guy should be better than 4 turnovers and a field goal. 

With 4 turn overs and a field goal please tell me how much of a difference it was in not starting Peterman. Other than the happy fans that hate Peterman not having to see him play. We actually got blown out more then it would of been if Allen was in playing. 

Hey Allen try learning from this vet that isn't as good as you and has a worse game then you would have. 

Trouble is there was simply now way you could start Peterman in an NFL game again. Anderson isn’t good, but Peterman is a QB everyone knows cannot play in the league. He doesn’t bring a circus, he brings humiliation to your franchise. I don’t think any of Anderson’s INTs went back for six so that’s an improvement. I saw him make a few throws that would have been intercepted if NP had tried them. The bar is laughably low, but Beane and McD created this. You’re just not going to get anyone decent at this stage of the game. That they brought Anderson in at all shows how awful it really is. 

3 hours ago, Lfod said:

I've always been a Peterman guy. I don't think the question is who I want to start. So I voted Anderson. 

i hear ya and i still vote nate. i wanna see this guy get a start under fair weather conditions and see how he does.  not with 2 minutes left and behind. but with no pressure.

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

I can’t imagine why any Bills fan would want to trot Nathan Peterman out there on MNF to face the Patriots* Masochism? The organization would be ridiculed by NFL observers more than they already are. 

If you want to tank this is how you do it.  

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

I can’t imagine why any Bills fan would want to trot Nathan Peterman out there on MNF to face the Patriots* Masochism? The organization would be ridiculed by NFL observers more than they already are. 

We would NEVER EVER get a Monday night game again. 

3 hours ago, Another Fan said:

I'll give Anderson something of a break.  Had only a few days to learn the playbook.

I bet he surprises next Monday night.  Crowd will  be into it despite how things are going.  Hell the last time we were 17.5 point underdogs we saw how that worked out. 

I predict a good showing

Then thing ia NE wont look past buffalo l