What is your final straw?

I feel that the team has quit on this coach, it doesn’t matter what my last straw was but for the guys in the locker room, having Peterman blow the game in Houston was their last straw. Wouldn’t be surprised with Frazier is our coach on Monday Night

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I find it funny that people are iutraged by today’s game.

The Bills signed a scrub off the street a week ago and started him.

LOL

Yea and the coach stands up at his press conference and says "This is the right move for our football team".  What a jackass

19 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

This week is it. Will turn them back on only when Allen starts playing again 

For the most part, I slept in and watched the beginning of the second half.

DA and their offense is not going anywhere. The OL and WRs are some of the worst that have ever been fielded by and NFL team. Honestly, it is amazing to watch, but also painful if you're a Bills fan. 

Following JA's development is this year's only saving grace. Hey, he might not make it to the next level, but if he does...

Also, Daboll has been horrid. <--- This is something I don't see enough people putting some blame on. Throwing Hail Mary's on every play makes more sense than the trash he is calling.

16 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Nope.  2018 is the preseason to 2019 - we’re evaluating players, teaching our schemes, and giving young guys game-time reps. 

Just look at at our roster spending.   Last in the league.   We’re not actually trying to win.

Yeah....except it's not.  The regular season counts.  Think whatever u want tho.  Most pll do.

4 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I find it funny that people are outraged by today’s game.

LOL

. . . and who put us in the position where we had to sign that scrub off the street . . . .

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

I find it funny that people are iutraged by today’s game.

LOL

I think the reasons why they had to sign a scrub off the street is the real reason people are ticked.

Watching Kelly and Reich on the field today you have to note that it's been 30+years since the Bills had the QB position figured out.

Watching the latest GM and HC so spectacularly mismanage the position just reminds us how far away from success the team remains.

That's what's frustrating.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, mead107 said:

Never a final straw.  If you have a final straw then you are not a fan.    

If the last four games were blacked out, it wouldn’t hurt, to be honest, like many prior seasons

1 minute ago, Perry Turtle said:

I think the reasons why they had to sign a scrub off the street is the real reason people are ticked.

Watching Kelly and Reich on the field today you have to note that it's been 30+years since the Bills had the QB position figured out.

Watching the latest GM and HC so spectacularly mismanage the position just reminds us how far away from success the team remains.

That's what's frustrating.

Then why not the outrage a week and a half ago?