Tank.....just tank.....

The Process

What makes you think this i not already happening.....

Do you think Dabol would survive these offensive outputs if they were trying to make the playoffs?   We are already seeing coordinator's around the league being let go.

Do you not think Beane would be making trades to get more offensive talent if that was the case?

Its a poo poo dead cap year.....and this team is going to biuld its offense through the draft....and you dont get into the premium picks be having a winning record

And it really is as simple as that.

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm sorry guy, but your post is awful.

I never said tyrod was a good qb, but he was mismanaged last year and they're doing it again. He's better by far than anything on this roster. I'm not saying he's good, he's just better.

And if you don't think it was lucky the way the Bills made the playoffs last year, dictionary.com

Look up luck. They deserve a good bounce here and there after all the *****. But that was ***** luck.

I don’t follow hockey closely, but there seems to be a similarity between the Sabres and the Bills. 

About three years ago people were saying the Sabres were tanking and in a year or two everything would be great.  How has that worked out? 

I don’t have a good feeling about this 

27 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

he's so much better, he was benched in Cleveland after what, two or three weeks?

I'm not sure in the point of this argument. He had a concussion and Mayfield outplayed him. Allen, I don't know if he'd out play him in Cleveland. They have more to work with, Big Ben's old pal as OC, he may play great out there. Are we seriously going through this?

At this point, he'd perform better than any QB on the Bills roster with the Bills roster, in my opinion. What a ***** stupid sentence, but I have to say it that way. The plan was to redshirt Allen. Tyrod, while his cap hit sucked and may have not been workable seems like the perfect guy for that.

He plays well enough where half the fanbase will love him, and half will hate him. He would have been good enough so that they didnt have to throw Allen to the fire with the dumpster around him.

23 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

I don’t follow hockey closely, but there seems to be a similarity between the Sabres and the Bills. 

About three years ago people were saying the Sabres were tanking and in a year or two everything would be great.  How has that worked out? 

I don’t have a good feeling about this 

Go ask @John from Riverside or @joesixpack, maybe you can get an opinion out of them. 

30 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Damn that was a good ass post you quoted

43 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

What makes you think this i not already happening.....

Do you think Dabol would survive these offensive outputs if they were trying to make the playoffs?   We are already seeing coordinator's around the league being let go.

Do you not think Beane would be making trades to get more offensive talent if that was the case?

Its a poo poo dead cap year.....and this team is going to biuld its offense through the draft....and you dont get into the premium picks be having a winning record

And it really is as simple as that.

I understand that view, and respect it. However, what about this being a dead cap year meant they couldn't do anything with the offense.

I love the idea of the Allen pick. He wasn't my guy, but I'm pulling for him. Yet we are looking at hopefully a 150 million dollar investment and they have just completely mismanaged it.

That's where my distrust of them comes from. If Anderson or peterman played every snap and this year was as you say, I'd understand.

However, they just threw 150 million dollars out after the first half of the first game. You can see how some of us see them as short sighted right?

If he knew it was just a wasted year, no worries, you don't put Allen out there. I don't care how bad it is.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

I've never been someone to root for tanking, but this is the year for it. If Allen isn't playing, there is no reason to win. If he is playing, his teammates should be in full effort helping him to succeed. Let Allen sit, heal and learn from the bench. The only way they can screw this up is to start winning meaningless games ending up with a middling record. 

4 hours ago, The Process said:

I'm usually an optimist to the end.....this season is different.....just tank. Trade Kyle to a SB contender he deserves it....the rest.....bums.

Soooo.....you want them to be worse than losing 37-5 to a 1-5 team?   :unsure:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Maybe I'm misinformed but Beane is THE GM calling the bogus shot while McD is trying his damndest to win and doesn't want to throw his players ( and GM under that implication) under the bus. He never strikes me as a tanker just makes very stupid decisions. Unleash McD's talents with a good GM. Let's separate the McBeane Ionic bond!

They are tanking. That was their plan ever since they got here and traded away talent and down in the draft (passing on Mahomes and Watson in the process) for more draft picks. Just happened to overachieve last year. This team needs to just bottom out at this point. The talent deficit is just too great, especially on the offensive side of the ball.

4 minutes ago, Mikie's Bills said:

They are tanking. That was their plan ever since they got here and traded away talent and down in the draft (passing on Mahomes and Watson in the process) for more draft picks. Just happened to overachieve last year. This team needs to just bottom out at this point. The talent deficit is just too great, especially on the offensive side of the ball.

They have bottomed out, they have also found ways to keep getting deeper

And any coach or GM that ever decides that the best way to succeed is to tank deserves to be fired on the spot cause they really are not capable of doing their job. The best guys can find quality players and talent all over the draft. They also dont need certain or specific players to succeed. They can work with what the talent they have and build around it. 

• Like (+1) 1