Tank.....just tank.....

The Process

19 minutes ago, The Process said:

Seems like the Bills are just a paycheck for 90% of the team. Benjamin seems to be just going through the motions.....laughing after his penalty.

Disagree strongly with this.  They are building a team that does care, but are under the weight of having to dump guys that don’t care (like Dareus)

4 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

If you were not ready for this, then you either were not paying attention or you were delusional.  They are positioned to acquire some significant assets in FA and draft this off-season.

I'm not sure any FAs will want to sign here.  

No WR will want to come here to try and catch in accurate passes from Allen in the rare chance he actually finds you open

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Tanking doesn't mean not trying your best.

Tanking means creating a team at the GM level that, when trying its best, can't win very much.

I would suggest a 60 year old QB hired off the street is more a tank job than playing Peterman, though that's a toss up.

Both are outrageously bad and neither would get a roster spot on any other team in the NFL.

You are giving way too much credit there....

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Anyone else notice McDermott supporters are just....

First it's all about the process, tyrod sucks, put peterman in. Then it's all about how they made the playoffs, even though they lucked the ***** out to make it.

Then it's peterman again, and half of you were saying we could easily be 10-6 or 11-5. Then I criticize them, and it's, "this was planned".

Yall are a bunch of stooges. I'm listening to this moron swear right now in his post game. I know that was planned to show he cares and he has fire.

He's inept. 

Why is he upset?  This is the mess he helped create.

• Like (+1) 1

The “unofficial” tank is in full effect. When you assemble an offense this bad in today’s NFL, how do you expect to win!  Only 9 more games to go with this mess. MCDermott and Beane better get it done in the offseason or their tenure will be short. What they have done at the QB and WR positions is an embarrassment. I’m in no hurry to rush Josh Allen back out into this dumpster fire!

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Anyone else notice McDermott supporters are just....

First it's all about the process, tyrod sucks, put peterman in. Then it's all about how they made the playoffs, even though they lucked the ***** out to make it.

Then it's peterman again, and half of you were saying we could easily be 10-6 or 11-5. Then I criticize them, and it's, "this was planned".

Yall are a bunch of stooges. I'm listening to this moron swear right now in his post game. I know that was planned to show he cares and he has fire.

He's inept. 

Tyrod is a good QB is what you're saying? Luck doesn't play any role into making the playoffs unless you're New England? I like McDermott, I don't think everything he's done is correct but for the most part before this season they were in most games. It's hard when you have an offense made of popsicle sticks and duct tape, yes they created those holes but they were necessary imo. All we can hope for is that with the cap we have and draft picks that these guys know what they're doing with all of it. 

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Tyrod is a good QB is what you're saying? Luck doesn't play any role into making the playoffs unless you're New England? I like McDermott, I don't think everything he's done is correct but for the most part before this season they were in most games. It's hard when you have an offense made of popsicle sticks and duct tape, yes they created those holes but they were necessary imo. All we can hope for is that with the cap we have and draft picks that these guys know what they're doing with all of it. 

I'm sorry guy, but your post is awful.

I never said tyrod was a good qb, but he was mismanaged last year and they're doing it again. He's better by far than anything on this roster. I'm not saying he's good, he's just better.

And if you don't think it was lucky the way the Bills made the playoffs last year, dictionary.com

Look up luck. They deserve a good bounce here and there after all the *****. But that was ***** luck.

6 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm sorry guy, but your post is awful.

I never said tyrod was a good qb, but he was mismanaged last year and they're doing it again. He's better by far than anything on this roster. I'm not saying he's good, he's just better.

And if you don't think it was lucky the way the Bills made the playoffs last year, dictionary.com

Look up luck. They deserve a good bounce here and there after all the *****. But that was ***** luck.

You said in your post that all McDermott supports say Tyrod Taylor Sucks and put Peterman in so are you saying Tyrod Taylor is a good QB? It's really not a difficult answer.

Again you must have misread what I wrote, I said luck doesn't play into winning football games? A bounce here and there or a TD on the last play of the game, is there now different levels of luck? Are you sure my post is awful, I think you might want to go back and read what I wrote.

For anyone that argues against tanking for any altruistic reasons: When we started 0-8 in 2010 and then went 4-4 in the second half to drop from the top pick to the third pick, the two players chosen in front of us were Cam Newton and Von Miller.  Then we took Dareus.

I'd take Newton or Miller over any single player on our roster right now.

Just now, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

You said in your post that all McDermott supports say Tyrod Taylor Sucks and put Peterman in so are you saying Tyrod Taylor is a good QB? It's really not a difficult answer.

Again you must have misread what I wrote, I said luck doesn't play into winning football games? A bounce here and there or a TD on the last play of the game, is there now different levels of luck? Are you sure my post is awful, I think you might want to go back and read what I wrote.

I didnt misread anything, you're the one who lacks an ability for context or the understanding of variations.

I never said Tyrod was good, a place exists between sucks and good. You do realize that?

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

I think they have been tanking.

It's just that this is the first time you've caught onto it.

Yes, my optimism got the best of me......I was in denial.  I'm entering a 12-Step program. Step 1: I've got a problem....optimism for a steamy turd of an organization.

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

Tanking doesn't mean not trying your best.

Tanking means creating a team at the GM level that, when trying its best, can't win very much.

I would suggest a 60 year old QB hired off the street is more a tank job than playing Peterman, though that's a toss up.

Both are outrageously bad and neither would get a roster spot on any other team in the NFL.

One didn’t have a spot ten days ago and the other should not have one!!!