Tank.....just tank.....

The Process

Just now, sven233 said:

On purpose anyway...... 

But it will definitely look like a tank because they are just that bad, especially on offense.

I didnt mean the tank. I meant KW is not gonna get traded.  But yeah this t

Offense is a joke.

2 minutes ago, COTC said:

Changing the GM and Coach is easier and quicker than tanking...

Not really.  Whose to say the guys we bring in are any better.

Anyone else notice McDermott supporters are just....

First it's all about the process, tyrod sucks, put peterman in. Then it's all about how they made the playoffs, even though they lucked the ***** out to make it.

Then it's peterman again, and half of you were saying we could easily be 10-6 or 11-5. Then I criticize them, and it's, "this was planned".

Yall are a bunch of stooges. I'm listening to this moron swear right now in his post game. I know that was planned to show he cares and he has fire.

He's inept. 

• Like (+1) 8

10 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Anyone else notice McDermott supporters are just....

First it's all about the process, tyrod sucks, put peterman in. Then it's all about how they made the playoffs, even though they lucked the ***** out to make it.

Then it's peterman again, and half of you were saying we could easily be 10-6 or 11-5. Then I criticize them, and it's, "this was planned".

Yall are a bunch of stooges. I'm listening to this moron swear right now in his post game. I know that was planned to show he cares and he has fire.

He's inept. 

Been this way since 2000

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, The Process said:

I'm usually an optimist to the end.....this season is different.....just tank. Trade Kyle to a SB contender he deserves it....the rest.....bums.

I think they have been tanking.

It's just that this is the first time you've caught onto it.

Just now, Fadingpain said:

I think they have been tanking.

It's just that this is the first time you've caught onto it.

Nope, they are trying their best

tanking would mean Peterman started the second half

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Nope, they are trying their best

tanking would mean Peterman started the second half

Tanking doesn't mean not trying your best.

Tanking means creating a team at the GM level that, when trying its best, can't win very much.

I would suggest a 60 year old QB hired off the street is more a tank job than playing Peterman, though that's a toss up.

Both are outrageously bad and neither would get a roster spot on any other team in the NFL.

Edited by Fadingpain
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, OldTimer1960 said:

If you were not ready for this, then you either were not paying attention or you were delusional.  They are positioned to acquire some significant assets in FA and draft this off-season.

Well yea they are positioned. Bigger question than all the people calling for McD and Beane's head is.

Who are the pro scouts, and who are the college scouts? Because so far I am not impressed.