Defense’s performance against the Colts

SDS

3 hours ago, SDS said:

Another issue that probably is of interest. 

Were you really surprised? You can only play one sided football for so long. You could see that the defense knew the game was over soon as they gave up the first touchdown.

I don't blame them for giving up.  They get no rest between drives.  The offense kept giving the ball back in great position.  And Luck got the ball out quick to neutralize the pass rush.  

They've earned a bad game

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Whenever I'm feeling down down I can always count on you to brighten my day.

You’re on a Bills message board my man. If youre looking for positive re-inforcemnt, I suggest training your dog. 

Edited by COTC
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, starrymessenger said:

Yeah, I saw him try to arm tackle Marlon Mack at the line even though he had a clean shot. He wanted no part of # 25. Very bad. 

He stepped right out of the hole rather than take him on as I mentioned in the GDT..  That was so weak and surprising.

3 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

The result is the complete opposite of everything that McDermott preaches. The team looks soft, unprepared, they make a million mistakes, and are undisciplined. 

We are the 3rd most penalized team in the league behind Pitt. (1) and Cleveland (2).

4 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

Defense didnt get on the plane...

I wouldn't be shocked to find out after last week that they have given up and packed it in for this coaching staff. They know the offence isnt going to get the job done and the front office has shown no indication they are concerned by this that they figure what's the point in trying any more?