I was very wrong about Tyrod & have to own it.

4 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

9-7.  Playoffs.  Or was that someone else? 

Sweet 3 points    

He doesn’t belong in the playoffs, he will just embarrass himself again 

it’s why he was benched after 3 games in Cleveland after Hue said he would start all year 

and you know this man.      You can play these games if you like but I know and you know he is ??

Edited by Teddy KGB

Just now, The Red King said:

Hate to break it to you, but if you think Tyrod was single-handedly responsible for them making the playoffs, you're delusional.  The Bills made it in spite of Tyrod, not because of.  I offer the JAX playoff game as evidence.

Also, Tyrod was out the Indy game and played the JAX game, so the Bills' record with him was 8-8.  Baseline, just like him.

Where is my post did I say he was the only reason.  Use some logic!  This is the weird reasoning around here.  He wasn't Brady so he sucks.  Rebuild!!!! 

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

The guy was benched after 3 games.     What are you people on ? 

I think people are misconstruing my original post to mean that I was expressing regret that they let TT go. That's not the case at all --  Tyrod definitely sucks and is not a starting QB in the NFL. He is a very capable & competent backup and very much has a place in the NFL.  You can't say the same about any active player in the current Bills QB room. 

However, I was very wrong in thinking that it couldn't get any worse than what he did last year. Clearly, it's possible for it to be much, much worse. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m fine with rebuilding but who are the players on offense that are a part of the future? Allen and Dawkins are. Maybe Zay is a 3rd receiver. That’s my issue. If they were a collection of young, talented guys I’d be fine. They aren’t. You don’t rebuild needing as many guys as the Bills need on offense. They have left little margin for error on FA and the draft. The Bills need to be right about virtually all of their additions.

I remember when we kept getting sold an excuse about re-building during the Jauron era(when in fact they were mostly just using their chips to replace players they were letting walk or trading) and then Buddy took over and was like....."welp,  know ya' don't want to hear bout dem labor pains but problem is we got no talent".

As you said........little margin for error for McBeane in the next 10 months.

That's right McBeaners.......the time for excuses is coming to an end.

If they don't make an absolute killing in this offseason the next HC and GM are going to be singing the same song Buddy did.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Sweet 3 points    

He doesn’t belong in the playoffs, he will just embarrass himself again 

it’s why he was benched after 3 games in Cleveland after Hue said he would start all year 

and you know this man.      You can play these games if you like but I know and you know he is ??

Of course he is a limited QB.  I never thought we should give him a 100 mil deal. 

You can tell the difference when you dont even have an avg QB on the roster right? 

You can admit he was actually the QB we won "despite" him right? 

Can you win "despite" Petersuck?  OR the invisible 3rd QB on the roster? 

Rebuild doesnt mean lets be retarded. 

14 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Wrong, Don’t let one Derek Anderson game cloud your judgement.      Taylor is still hot garbage 

You are wrong. You’ve always hated him. His okay level of play is WAY better than we’ve gotten. Our QBs have 3 TDs and 12 INTs. That wouldn’t be the case with Tyrod. 

11 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

The guy was benched after 3 games.     What are you people on ? 

Tough situation. The entire city of Cleveland wanted Mayfield to play.

I would say he fared better than Bradford in a similar situation, albeit with a better supporting cast.

Nobody is saying Tyrod was the long term answer and I'm fine with moving on, but the people who called him trash now have a firsthand look at an actual trash can. Tyrod is more like the recycling bin.

3 hours ago, twoandfourteen said:

Last year, I said that the passing offense couldn't get worse than it was under Tyrod. 

Boy was I wrong.

I honestly didn't think it was really possible for a collection of professional coaches & players to perform as poorly on offense as they have this season. 

Beane & McDermott deserve to be fired at the end of this season. 

Quiet down. Mama's heating up your bottle, it'll be ready soon. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You are wrong. You’ve always hated him. His okay level of play is WAY better than we’ve gotten. Our QBs have 3 TDs and 12 INTs. That wouldn’t be the case with Tyrod. 

Thru 15 games in 2016 with Tyrod........7th highest scoring team in NFL and fewest turnovers by a team in a season since the merger.

Thru 7 games in 2018.........on pace to be the lowest scoring team in the NFL since the merger............with bushels of turnovers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

3 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

EXACTLY!!!

Their hate for him is so deep they cant think logically. 

Hey bartender.  

I’d like to order another round of 56 yard games for my friends here 

Stop it nedboy, no ones paying 10 mil plus for a scrubby QB like Tyrod 

Kirby I get your point, but he wasn’t worth keeping.    

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Thru 15 games in 2016 with Tyrod........7th highest scoring team in NFL and fewest turnovers by a team in a season since the merger.

Thru 7 games in 2018.........on pace to be the lowest scoring team in the NFL since the merger............with bushels of turnovers.

I dont think people around here like that type of logic. 

Get on board and enjoy loosing and pretend draft position is more important than winning. 

3 hours ago, twoandfourteen said:

Last year, I said that the passing offense couldn't get worse than it was under Tyrod. 

Boy was I wrong.

I honestly didn't think it was really possible for a collection of professional coaches & players to perform as poorly on offense as they have this season. 

You not really wrong though, Taylor does suck but so do all our QB's.

3 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Hey bartender.  

I’d like to order another round of 56 yard games for my friends here 

Stop it nedboy, no ones paying 10 mil plus for a scrubby QB like Tyrod 

Kirby I get your point, but he wasn’t worth keeping.    

Hate is deep with this one. 

4 hours ago, twoandfourteen said:

Boy was I wrong.

They arent going anywhere and it was pretty much expected this is sort of how it was going to go.

Buckle up Buttercup. Its going to be a long 10 weeks to go.

Edited by matter2003