Shady McCoy Cleared Concussion Protocol and Ready to Play on Monday - Frustrated After the Game

1 minute ago, BB@Shooter said:

And another Allen post. Did he turn you down for a date?

Maybe all those designed rollout passes he throws at the recievers shoelaces has him concerned.  Not a good sign and something that has nothing to do with expirience.......... JP Loserman flashbacks?????

1 minute ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Maybe all those designed rollout passes he throws at the recievers shoelaces has him concerned.  Not a good sign and something that has nothing to do with expirience.......... JP Loserman flashbacks?????

Have you ever put out a positive post on here? I didn't think so.

Just now, BB@Shooter said:

Have you ever put out a positive post on here? I didn't think so.

I have quite a few matter of fact..... Unfortunately we are currently in a little bit of a dark ages era......and we are making it way worse than it should be so sorry if i'm calling the team out on s#ot that shouldn't be happening

7 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

I have quite a few matter of fact..... Unfortunately we are currently in a little bit of a dark ages era......and we are making it way worse than it should be so sorry if i'm calling the team out on s#ot that shouldn't be happening

You are starting to sound like Peterdude and 23cb, I am getting worried about you. Lol.

30 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

you celebrated a head injury. That is not calling out 'the team' or being frustrated with ownership and coaching.

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Shady McCoy Head Injury - In Concussion Protocol