Rex continues to be delusional

YoloinOhio

Rex Ryan has self esteem issues and needs people to like him. He was a awful coach. It is bad when your own players said he was strict enough on them. He took a top 5 defense and ruined it, and set our franchise back years by not going after a QB and thinking Taylor was a franchise QB. I really wish we still had Marrone and Schwartz. Say what you want about Marrone but he was guaranteed a paycheck(which was stupid) and bumped heads with the FO. I think this team would be very good right now with those 2 still as our coaches.

4 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Is Sean McDermott any better? 

Rex destroyed the Bills defense, McDermott has the worst offense in the NFL on the field. 

Rex: 15-16

McDermott: 11-11

11-12 isn’t it?  9-8 last season and 2-4 so far this season.

7 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Yes you’re technically correct.

I was counting regular season only. 

My larger point is for Bills fans to think bigger  than emotions. We hate Rex and now love McDermott/Beane. 

Are we any any closer to real winning than we were with Rex? Has elite culture worked? 

15 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Man, Rex is lucky he didn’t make the playoffs or he’d have more losses on his resume.

6 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

My larger point is for Bills fans to think bigger  than emotions. We hate Rex and now love McDermott/Beane. 

Are we any any closer to real winning than we were with Rex? Has elite culture worked? 

Rex was the worst coach in Buffalo Bills history. You may not like McD, or his team building strategy, but McD at least does more with less. Rex did less with more, and took a very talented team and made them suck. He was a total incompetent loudmouth buffoon. His era was a failure from week one. 

Stop.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Is Sean McDermott any better? 

Rex destroyed the Bills defense, McDermott has the worst offense in the NFL on the field. 

Rex: 15-16

McDermott: 11-11

Yes.  McDermott is shining at what he is good at.  Rex destroyed what he was suppose to be good at.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Can we go get Marrone and Schwartz back lol

Smh. This bozo was handed a top 5 D on a silver platter and destroyed it!  I literally think 80% of this board could have had better success. Simpler but better. McD has built his own defense in a year and some change. Give the man the credit he's due!