Proud Boys: Patriots or Fascists?

The_Dude

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: The guy at the ten second mark does a Michael Jackson spin move on the table. Why? 'Cause he knew it looked cool. 

Haven't seen a spin like that since the Roman Senate was convinced by Milo to recall Cicero from exile...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

I may may not know about boat war. But I worship the Romans and I’m a subject matter expert in Roman things because I am such a student of warfare. I can name more Roman politicians than Americans. I know the late republic better than you, and you’re wrong. You couldn’t be more wrong. 

2kpusu.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: The guy at the ten second mark does a Michael Jackson spin move on the table. Why? 'Cause he knew it looked cool. 

Thought the same thing. Table should have lit up like the sidewalk in Billie jean 

Edited by Kevbeau
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, The_Dude said:

...I’ll bite. How does one answer the question? Because it seems like you’re wanting a survey on political violence dating back to the Bronze Age. 

Actually no.  My statement was very plain & simple.  And you still haven't properly responded.  Just because some things happened in the past, doesn't mean there's a place for them in the present.

16 hours ago, DC Tom said:

The Lex Agraria?  The redistribution of public land from the oligarch to the plebians financed by money from Pergamon? 

Lex Agraria, the economic policy?  

Call it economic. Call it social justice. Call it whatever the ***** yup want. And way to go on finding out about Pergamon. That decree followed by the challenge to the senate, from the Assembly(ies) set years of civil war into motion.

And the elites were squatting. That’s what happened. It was a good piece of legislation that brought down the senate because they refused to budge even a little and in a few years their greed left them impotent. 

12 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Call it economic. Call it social justice. Call it whatever the ***** yup want. And way to go on finding out about Pergamon. That decree followed by the challenge to the senate, from the Assembly(ies) set years of civil war into motion.

And the elites were squatting. That’s what happened. It was a good piece of legislation that brought down the senate because they refused to budge even a little and in a few years their greed left them impotent. 

Which you're evading the topic of conversation: you still haven't named a single instance of historical political violence.

32 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

No. I did. You’re an idiot. Franz Ferdinand then. 

No, you didn't.  You admitted it was economic.  You specifically said "call it economic."

The assassination of Archduke Ferdinand resulted from pan-Slavic social pressures.  It wasn't a political decision, it was a social one.

18 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, you didn't.  You admitted it was economic.  You specifically said "call it economic."

The assassination of Archduke Ferdinand resulted from pan-Slavic social pressures.  It wasn't a political decision, it was a social one.

Arent you splitting hairs. 

Legislation isnt political according to Tom. Neither are politically motivated assasinations. Amazing. 

Must be nice to be able to move the goal posts to wherever you need them. 

Tom, you may be the smartest, dumb-kid, I’ve come across. 

15 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Legislation isnt political according to Tom. Neither are politically motivated assasinations. Amazing. 

Must be nice to be able to move the goal posts to wherever you need them. 

Tom, you may be the smartest, dumb-kid, I’ve come across. 

See the source image

9 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

See the source image

Of course you’d show up to defend the honor of your boyfriend. 

Youre not not nearly as annoying when replying in GIFs. 

My god, your pompous writing style makes me wanna put bleach in my eyes. Do all incells write like you? My guess is probably. 

4 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Of course you’d show up to defend the honor of your boyfriend. 

Youre not not nearly as annoying when replying in GIFs. 

My god, your pompous writing style makes me wanna put bleach in my eyes. Do all incells write like you? My guess is probably. 

You don't even understand what's happening to you right now.

This is so comical it hurts.

Please, keep going...

25 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You don't even understand what's happening to you right now.

This is so comical it hurts.

Please, keep going...

No, he understands.  And he's wilfully complicit in it anyway.

It's stunning.

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

Gracchus' murder was based in socio-economics.  Ferdinand's was caused by social unrest.  Neither was the result of stupid political decisions.

Name one - just one - instance of violence caused by political decisions.  Just one.  G'head.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Which you're evading the topic of conversation: you still haven't named a single instance of historical political violence.

You didn't see that video of the Ugandan Parliament brawl? Oh wait, you said historical not hysterical, never mind.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/23/2018 at 2:17 PM, DC Tom said:

No, he understands.  And he's wilfully complicit in it anyway.

It's stunning.

Gracchus' murder was based in socio-economics.  Ferdinand's was caused by social unrest.  Neither was the result of stupid political decisions.

Name one - just one - instance of violence caused by political decisions.  Just one.  G'head.

What is it that you’d say the word “politics” encompasses? 

Idiot.